Thursday, January 11, 2007

CONFESSIONS OFA WORD WHORE - PART 1

by Bliatz on August 17, 2004
"You are mine. Totally mine, you whore! Don't you ever forget that. Tell me! Tell me how much you love having my fingers up that deliciously wet, slutty little cunt of yours. I can hear your horny little moans! All wet, aren't you? I want to hear you say it. Say it!"

Talking dirty. That's such a massive turn on for me. I crave it, I need it almost as much as I need physical handling. This probably comes as no big surprise if you've read some of my former posts, such as Remote control or Camwhore. To me, talking dirty is close to being physical. Such lingo literally pours into me. It keeps me restrained, keeps my mind in that particular ecstatic space, just as effectively as the cuffs and ropes restraining my body.

However, to some subs, it can be a complete turn off. Maybe these differences originates in personal history, maybe in the fact that some demand verbal coercion and others control through physical handling. It is my guess that to many submissives, a masterful combination of the two is a virtual escalator to paradise.

Talking dirty can be quite an art form. It has to be performed with insight and with the right attitude - which isn't easy. To some Doms, it probably feels as difficult as it feels to give a first spanking when you are deeply conditioned against violence and usually wouldn't hurt a fly (which, fortunately, most of us are). Apart from the inner reluctance to talk to anyone that way, there's also the whole issue of how to do it. Which type of talk works and which doesn't? Which phrases are turn ons or instruments of control? Well, although we are all different in this respect, I'll try to sketch out my take on the why's and how's of this particular form of D/s interaction.

My take on dirty talking is subjective. The things that turn me in is my special dictionary, my special vocabulary of words, tones of voice and timing. I think most subs knows their own. Generally, dirty talking can be a very strong means of control to me. To put it in a very general way: you can tie me down and spank me, but if you keep quiet, my mind will still attempt to top you. It will be elsewhere, judging, observing, labelling, evaluating, controlling. Words are necessary means of control to me.

Asking

One of the forms of dirty talking I love is asking. Not nice, polite questions. I get turned on by coercing, manipulating questions about what I want, what I am and how I feel. When being tied up and blindfolded, fingers rubbing my clit or while being fucked hard from behind ... what I long to hear is questions. "Do you want it? Do you want this cock in your mouth, huh?", "How does this feel? Does it feel good having this cock up your ass, you little bitch?". Apart from the fact that the crudeness of the words, the lingo in itself, turns me on big time, being coerced into responding to crude, horny questions like that also force me to recognize myself. To feel and respond. To be there and to admit loudly, that yes, I am his slut, yes, I do love being fucked like that, yes! When I answer, I speak to myself as much as to him. When I answer I dive into my shamelessness. The dialogue holds me there, keeps me in place, and confirms to us both that he has brought me there.

Asking the questions forcefully enhances my sensations and my loss of control. Answering forces me to recognize that I am there, at that moment, buried deeply in emotions that my social conditioning has labelled as forbidden. As "slutty". As "cheap". As the emotions and sensations of a "fucking whore". And as belonging to him. "Yes, I do!". "Yes, I am!". By answering I am forced to re-label myself. That, to me, is a very strong sign of control.

Commanding
To me, commanding me to behave in specific ways ("Bend over and let me feel how slutty wet you are!"), or commanding me to say certain things ("Tell me that you're my slut! Say "I am your slut!") is deeply entangled in the Dominant/submissive exchange. One thing is being manhandled and pushed about, being tied up or spanked. But the control inherent in taking over my words, in making me speak in certain ways, is very strong. I am a word person. I am usually well spoken. By commanding me to say specific things, a Dom will control a very significant part of me.

Via commands I can be removed from my inhibitions. Only commands will make me masturbate in front of anyone, for instance. Commands help push my limits. I think commanding is a more sensitive field than asking. Each sub will probably react quite differently to commands, to the tone of voice in which they are expressed or to the very things she/he is commanded to do.

Commands can be whispered, they can be shouted, they can be teasing, loving, angry, punishing. There is no right way to do this. We are all different.

.... To be continued

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.