Wednesday, January 10, 2007

REMOTE CONTROL

by Bliatz on June 27, 2004

Crickets! .... crickets? ... there aren't any crickets here ...

I wake up, dazed and confused, my mind slowly gaining enough presence to identify the sound. I reach out and pick up the phone. "Hello ... " I mumble, my lips numb with sleep. Silence. I hear the distant sound of a car passing by on a wet, deserted street. Nightly sounds. But no voice. Just a presence there. A withheld breath. I'm fully alert now, my responses conditioned deeply within me ... I gaze quickly at the bed beside me, but there's no one there.

"Tell me what you are!" The voice is low and very calm. I think I recognize it, but the adrenaline surging through me breeds a little doubt. "What? Who is this, please...?", I murmur, attempting to gain some sort of control. My body shows no doubt, a spreading heat already holding my cunt in its grip, my nipples starting to itch.

"Shut up, bitch! I'm not in the mood for those stupid games of yours. You know who I am. Now you must tell me what you are!". He waits. I hear him waiting. Assured of his own control. I hesitate, then ...

"Slut .... I'm a slut". The word! It's just a word! Stop it! It passes through my throat and into the phone, but it doesn't leave my body. It licks the hot skin on my belly, parts the swelling lips of my pussy and settles like a hot, craving mouth around my clit. A suppressed moan escapes me.

"Oh yes, you are," his voice states calmly," you're my slut, that's what you are. And a naked, horny slut too, aren't you? I bet your tasty little nipples are all hard by now. Take off the covers. I want you to be completely naked for me. Have you done so?"

"Yes", I whisper, sensing the cool night air from the open window on my hot, sleepy skin.

"Go get your headset. I want you to have both hands free. And bring our blue friend too! Hurry!"

I get out of bed and stumble across the room. My heart is beating hard, and my knees are shaking. I find my headset and plug it into the phone. "Damn him!", I think to myself, "He can't do this?" My hands shake as I put the headset on. I find the blue, vibrating dildo and sit down on the bed. The weight of it in my hand, it's shape ... the feeling of holding a big, hard cock. "I ... I'm done!", I say, a little loud. He laughs. "Oh no, you're far from done, you whore. Get back into bed, face down."

I lie down on my front, face turned to one side. Through the headset his voice flows into me like a sweet poison, my addiction.

"I know you are wet by now. I can almost feel my fingers burying themselves in that juicy cunt of yours. My cunt, that's what you are. You know what to do now ... lift that ass of yours a little and slip your fingers down there. Tell me how wet you are. You juice up so easily, don't you? No matter if you want to or not!" His voice is getting more intense, concentrated like a beam. He is aroused, but I sense him monitoring my every breath, my every move. Remaining focused. As always.

I lift my ass, slowly, just a little, my thighs slightly spread. I slide one arm under my body and let my hand rest over my shaven pussy. So warm. I feel the pulse beating hard in my palm. I part my smooth lips with two fingers, and let the tip of my middle finger slip into my pussy. "Yes ...." I sigh, "I am .. wet!"
"Of course you are!" A short, hoarse laugh. "Now, punish that little cunt. It needs to be told who's in charge here. Fuck it with two fingers from behind. And use your other hand on that greedy little clit of yours. I can almost feel it, wet and erect and longing for my fingers."

I do as he says. I press two fingers deep into myself, my arm resting over my back, and quickly slide the other arm under me, fingering my clit. He is right. It is greedy. Needy. I moan as I place a finger on each side of it and start carressing it in small, steady circles.

"Can you feel my fingers, you filthy whore? Can you feel them working that clit? Feel them taking care of that tight, wet little hole? They squeeze that clit a little, don't they. Squeeze it! And then ... don't move. Just keep that steady, steady squeeze!"

I squeeze my clit gently and let out a loud, whimpering noise. I am losing myself. It is his fingers now. His long, strong, beautiful fingers taking what is theirs. I lie still. My clit drowns my brain with double coded messages. Slight pain .. stop ... slight pain ... oh, yes .... squeeze ... he is ... aaaahhh. I moan into the headset. I hear his breath shortening.

"I am so hard now. My cock loves it when I have my fingers up that juicy little slutty cunt of yours. I'm stroking my warm, hard cock .. slowly ... feeling the cool night air licking it ... I know you want this hard, hard cock between those luscious lips of yours. Get our blue friend now and stuff it deep up that greedy, dripping little cunt. Turn the vibrator on. Max vibes! But don't you dare stop squeezing that clit. It is mine! I have you on a leash ... by your clit ... do you understand?" I sense him now. I sense how he starts stroking himself faster, his breath spiced with short grunts. The sound is like a hot tongue in my ear.

Aah..aahh.. yyy...yyess!", I pant, grabbing the dildo. He owns me. The unceasing pressure on my clit is erasing my thoughts. I take the dildo, turn on the vibrator and press it ... in one move ... deep, deeep ... "AAhhhmyG ...I ... think I'm gonna cum .. I can't ... !!

"That's it. Do you feel my cock now, bitch? Fills you up good? You have to suck me too ... I'll fuck your cunt and mouth so hard now. Take those wet, juiced up fingers of yours and put them in your mouth. Leave the dildo in place. And do not ease the pressure on the clit!!"

My ass still lifted slightly, I remove my hand and feel the dildo deep within me, it's slight bend making its head press hard, vibrating, against that place, that hidden, soft place in my core. Just like his cock, that perfect bend. I suck my fingers. It is his cock in my cunt, my juices tracing my inner thighs. It is his cock in my mouth. It is his fingers holding my clit ... holding it ... the pressure will never stop. I am taken over, screaming hoarsely, panting and whimpering as the orgasm grows within me. My boundaries dissolve. I am pussy, clit and mouth. Mouth. Clit. Cunt.

The sensations are too strong. I scream, muffled, my fingers in my mouth. "I ...am .. I ... coming .. mmaah ... ah ... pwm ... pwmmm ... pwmmease!!"

"Yes!! Cum for me, you fucking slut!", he says. Decisively. I am allowed. I cum. I cum. I cum. The violent tremors of my cunt press the dildo half way out. I suck on my fingers like the nourishment of an entire lifetime could be sucked from them. And I cum. I cum.

As the shaking subsides and my mind partially returns I hear myself moaning, panting, repeating: "OhmyGod .. OhmyGod .. OhGod .. you ... you ... bastard!!!" He laughs. A loud laughter. He loves this.

"That's my girl. Very good girl. I was so close to shooting my load right here. But I don't know if you have deserved it. So I'm saving it. Now look up behind you. On top of the closet. See the cam there? I'm going to save that film for later use. And if you haven't done exactly as I told you, I'll have to make you do the whole thing all over again until you get it right. Then, maybe, you can have it all. And where you want it. But go back to sleep now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand", I whisper, torn between wanting to have done well and wanting to have made at least one tiny mistake along the way. I fall asleep almost instantly. Headphones still on, fingers in my mouth and my hand under my pussy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.