Tuesday, January 09, 2007

CAMWHORE

by Bliatz on June 10, 2004

We turn on our web cams, and my phone rings. I feel self-conscious and slightly intimidated by the phone. I watch him watch me on his screen, phone by his ear.

Him: "Now tell me what you'll do to yourself!"

Me: "What do you want me to do?"

On my knees on the chair, I slowly pull down my pants, turning so I can see the curve of my ass on my screen. He looks as if he enjoys the sight. So do I, but before I do anything else, he stops me:

Him: "Sit down again and let me see your nipples. Show me those hard, slutty little nipples. Work them for me and tell me how it feels."

My nipples are extremely sensitive and hard. More than usual. Burning, almost. Lustful. I get so deeply turned on by his voice and the feeling and look of what I am doing to my nipples, that I start sighing and moaning on the phone, my intimidation gone. I slip my hand down and feel my pussy getting juicer by the second. I run my fingers up and down my slit, sensing the moist heat.

Me: "I'm feeling up my pussy. God, I'm so wet, you won't believe it! I get so hot from this."

Him, in a low voice: "And so you should! Work that clit for me now ... work it! Yes, like that! Feels good, does it? I want to lick you, slide my tongue all the way from your clit to your ass and back. Feel that? Feel my tongue working you good? ... mmmm .... You are such a filthy slut!"

Me, moaning: "Shit, yes ... I am ... nasty!"

Him: "You like that so much, don't you, bitch! Just love being so so nasty to that cunt! I can see it in your face. Come on rough it up, fuck it for me now. You are such a whore, you know that, such a dirty motherfucking little whore!"

I lift my ass a little from the chair and slide three fingers up my warm, wet pussy. I feel almost completely controlled by his low, insisting voice. I hold the phone in one hand and fuck myself with the other, moving my fingers in and out, pressing them as deep as they can go up my pussy. I moan louder, my breath shortening ... gasping.

Him: "Now ... Put the phone down there ... to that tight little wet pussy of yours ... I want to hear you fuck it ... your juicy noises ... "

I do as he says and fuck myself faster and harder. Greedy pussy! Feels as if it wants to eat my fingers, wet and hot and hungry, juices flowing. I moan and watch him on the webcam, slowly unzipping and showing me his cock close up. He pulls it in again and zips his trousers, still working his cock through them. I can't hold myself back much longer, I'm so turned on and sense an orgasm closing in, the mucles around my clit starting to feel almost electric and so so hot ...

Me:" I can't ... I ca... I'm cuming .... Can ... I ... cum...please! Please!!"

Him: "Yes! Cum, you fucking slut! Cum for me NOW!

I lean back in the chair. I use my shoulder to press the telephone against my ear, spread my legs and work my clit fast and hard, while pulling my nipples with the other hand. I sense - more than really hear - him whispering in my ear, an endless monologue of dirt flowing like current to my clit ... I have no choice. I cum, legs spread, head back and him watching me and listening to my whining. I cum hard. A little noisy I think.

I lean forward, closer to the cam, pussy still contracting hard, my nipples hard and hot. I'm so so done, but he has no intention of losening his grip. He says that he wants me to cum again for him. But I need a break. I need time to collect myself. I'm so way out there, pussy throbbing, mind dizzy with want and dirt talk. I need control. So I disobey. "No!" , I say. I sit still, looking in the cam, look at him. I steady my breath, my voice. I tell him to wait a little. I don't want to cum again just yet.

Him:" What!! Forget that, Bitch! You're not the one to decide. Be real careful now. You're a slut and that's it! You want this, I know that. You're my slut and you do as I say. Now! I'll make my friends fuck you so hard, as I've told you. You'd like that, wouldn't you? One cock deep in your pussy, one in that tight little butthole of yours. I can see you want that, you'd love to have me jerk off in your face while they fuck you so hard."

I can't stop it now. I am his slut ... sliding deeper and deeper into subspace, my heart beating hard while I listen to his unstoppable voice. I start sqeezing my nipples and playing my clit.

Him: "That's better! Now ... I want you to get really nasty for me! Turn around and stick three fingers up your ass. Let me see you pressing them all the way up there. No sensitive stuff, just ram them up there as deep as they can go. Do it now, slut!"

I turn, knees and legs shaky. On my knees on the chair, ass toward the cam, I do as he says. I press three fingers up my ass. My pussy is throbbing, so wet.

Him: "That's it. All the way to the thumb, you cunt. All the way. Good girl! Mmmm, like that nasty ass of yours! Turn around now! Come close to the cam, really close. You know what I want you to do now, don't you? Let me see your mouth closer. Lick those lips for me. And lick those fingers... suck your fingers ... been all the way up your ass they have."

After a short protest I do as he says, and suck my fingers, watching myself on my screen, fingers sliding into my greedy mouth. I suck them, eyes half closed, watching him unzipping again. He is so hard, the head purple and shiny from precum.

Him: "You'd love to suck this cock, wouldn't you, bitch? Feel it sliding in between those hot, wet lips and ram down your throat while I pull you by the hair? I can see how bad you want that. Tell me that ... come on ... tell me how bad you want me to spray my load in your face. My filthy little cumwhore that's what you are..."

Me: "Yes ...mmmm... yesyesyes! Please!!... I want ... that ... so bad! ... Please! "

Him: "I'll fuck that mouth of yours so roughly and for so long!!"

I start working my clit, feeling my second orgasm taking over, and let myself slide into it, moaning and whining on the phone, the muscles in my whole body tense and heating up, the contractions taking me over. I have no resistance left. I cum so so hard, my thighs tense and my clit throbbing with heat and pleasure.

As I return to reality, I see him stroking his cock slowly. Very slowly. I get greedy ... I need to see him cum. I want to see him jerk off and cum. I beg him to jerk off for me and to let me watch. "Please!". He refuses. Zips his trousers and won't let me see his cock again. I can see it pressing against his trousers.

Him: "You were such a bad girl earlier. Not obeying me when I told you to cum. Now clean yourself up and go to bed. You did good, but not quite good enough!"

He logs off and I sit there. Completely spent. And still so hungry. I did want to see him jerk off. I needed that bad. But I also know that I wasn't a good girl. I disobeyed. I'll have to do better.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.