Saturday, January 06, 2007

CLICK! SMACK! - PART 3

by Bliatz on August 22, 2004


(Read these first: Part 1 and Part 2)

You use your grip in my hair
to slowly turn my head towards you
your tongue traces my heated face
slowly wetting my cheek
sliding towards my lips
licking them
full, swollen red lips
pressing your tongue
deep into my mouth
You taste me while tugging me down by my hair
forcing me to sit down on the toilet seat

The sudden coolness from the seat
hitting my pink blushing cheeks
hot from your work with the belt
and the sudden pressure on the love balls inside me
makes me gasp

There’s a withheld laughter in your breath
"There! Go on!
Show me what filthy slut you are. Now!"

You hand me the dildo
It looks enormous
You take a step back and watch me
I can see your cock pressing hard against your trousers
then look you in the eyes
You have tracked my gaze
to the bulk in your jeans
Smirking, you say
"Go on, I said. Show me!"

I slide my ass a little closer to the edge of the seat
I don't really give a fuck now
I am so deep inside my nastiest place
maybe, just maybe
I get to watch you cum
The thought vibrates at my core
I moan a little
and bite my swollen lip
to silence myself

You take the cam
from its place by the sink
I form the word with my mouth
“No!”

"Yes!" You say.
"And show me what is mine!"
I spread my legs wider
sensing the love balls rumbling
silently teasing me inside
a constant pressure

You kneel in front of me, holding the cam
and watch my pussy in the display
Smooth, glistening from my juices
slowly seeping from my cunt
down the crack
to my ass

"Wider!" you say
a little hoarser
I spread wider, lifting one leg
resting one high heeled sandal
on the metal bar that holds the toilet paper
Your words make my nipples harder again
Can they get harder?
they ache, sweet pain
I need you to touch them

In the display
you watch me use two fingers to spread my pussy lips
and with the other hand
I slowly slide the dildo up and down my soft, wet slit
I place the tip against my hole
so wet it slips inside

I fuck myself gently with just the tip
you watch it sliding in and out
and hear how my breath shortens into little gasps
Still on you knees in front of me
you hold the camera in one hand
and reach out with the other
I feel your fingers gently circling my clit
and my breath thickens with moans

Click!
The flash startles me
Two fingers wet with juices
clit swollen, pulled

I press the dildo deeper
You move the camera up
In the display
my half closed eyes
looking into the camera and at you
but not really seeing
You move the camera down again
my tits half naked, nipples dark red and tiny, hard

Click!
red and tiny, hard

moving further down
the display showing your fingers rubbing my clit
my legs and pussy spread wide
and the dildo...

Click!
Girl on toilet seat fucking herself with dildo
Fingers spreading wet, wet shaven pussy
Lips red, moist, mouth half open
Nipples staring back

still deeper
still harder
"OhGod .. Ohshit!" I pant in short, desperate whispers
"That's it!", you moan, "keep fucking that slutty little cunt of yours!"
your voice strained with want
yet controlled
so controlled

You get up
Moving the camera up and down my body
as I half sit half lie there
one leg lifted
and thrusting the dildo
faster harder deeper

You stand beside me
sliding two fingers up and down
one on each side of my clit
then move your hand upwards
leaving a wet mark over my shoved up skirt
to my tits
squeezing one nipple
so hard
it makes me scream
one short extatic yelp

Click!
Nipple between two shiny wet fingers

I am so close
I whimper audibly
The dildo and the plugs expanding me to the limit

Smack!
"Shut the fuck up!! Or I'll stop. Immediately!"

You remove your hand
and unzip your trousers
your cock jumps out like a spring
hitting my face

Click!
Purple head close to wet, half open lips

You don’t jerk off
You don’t fuck my hungry mouth
Instead, in the display
You watch your hand
approaching my mouth
and your shove four fingers between my lips
between my teeth
stuffing me
in a decisive, final move

Slowly, you fuck my mouth with your fingers
rubbing the tip of your cock
wet from precum
against my face

Click!
Mouth wide open, stuffed

I want to suck you
so bad
but your fingers in my mouth prevent it

"Get up!" you say
"And hold the dildo in there!"
I get up
hold the dildo with one hand

I sense how you press me against the wall
and place one thigh between my legs
lift it
and press the dildo
deep
deep
again and again
you lift your knee
fucking me
with the dildo
while burying your fingers in my mouth again

Your face is so close to mine
I see you watching the display
your fingers fucking my mouth
sliding in and out
I sense you feeding
on my choking noises

You press the dildo to its root
with your thigh
"Hand job!!" you groan

I reach down and slide my palm against your rock hard cock
so warm silky skin
throbbing erect
I use two fingers to gently slide back the skin
then cup my hand around it
working my hand steadily up and down its shaft

Your fingers in my mouth
and my hand around your cock
moves moves moves
You throw your thigh up
in one rough kick

"Mmmmpppffffmmnnnn!"
I open my eyes
stare at you
but I am elsewhere
cuming so hard
my stuffed cunt and ass cramping on the dildo and the balls
my body a tight spring
I groan and whine on your fingers
still fucking my mouth
I need to scream
My lips opening wider
But no sound

You hold the camera close to my face
moving your hips back and forth
faster

Click!
eyes closed
ecstatic sweat forming on my brow

I feel your hot cum
spurting onto my arm
my skirt
my thighs
You groan
moving the cam down

Click!

You let go of my mouth and stand back
I slide to the floor
crouch in the violent grip of my orgasm
still in my high heels
black skirt around my hips
and tank top resting over my naked breasts
I crouch, knees apart,
panting and spent
while you wipe your cock calmly with one hand
pointing the camera at me with the other.

Click!
Slut, whore, used

You turn the camera off and place it in your bag.
You kneel in front of me and take hold of the dildo
slowly, you slide it in and out of me
my juices dripping to the tiled floor
I moan, as you forcefully prolong
the aftermath of my orgasm

When the final spasms subside
You pull the dildo out and clean it under the tap
I get up and start arranging my clothes
my knees are quivering
fluid joints

Our eyes meet in the bathroom mirror
"Nice pics for my blog!", you grin.
I blush.
"We'll see about that!" I say

You move swiftly
reach out and grab my throat
pressing me against the wall once more.
"We will not see about that!", you whisper.
"And you haven't said it yet!"

"Thank you!" I mumble.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.