Monday, January 08, 2007

CLICK! SMACK! - PART 1

by Bliatz on August 22, 2004

I'll be shaven. Smooth. Pussy. Armpits. Legs.
I'll slide my love balls up my cunt in the morning.
Let them work me crazy.
You phone me from work
Whisper how you want to press my back up against the wall
Restrain me by telling me to keep my arms over my head.
Not to move
While you squeeze both nipples, hard, through the fabric of my shirt.
Watching my face while you tell me how hard they are.
You'll enjoy lifting my shirt over my tits, you say,
and tease, squeeze, tongue and suck on my hard, slutty nipples
'till it makes me cum so hard I can't stand up.

When it's time, I'll be soaking wet.
So wet and increasingly nervous that I ever agreed to this experiment.
Agreed ... well ... that's really not the right word, is it?
Begged?

I'll wait for you in the bathroom
I'm wearing a skirt and high heeled sandals.
A simple black tank top with thin straps.
You've told me to take off my bra and my panties.
And I have. How could I not?
My shirt rubs my nipples when I move.
It feels like an all too gentle touch.
I need a harder touch than that.
I'll feel feverish, skin oversensitized
Mouth dry
I will have to press my forehead against the cold tiles to cool myself down.
I'll probably regret.
I'll probably bitch myself for not refusing.

When ... or until ... I hear that knock on the door.

I look at myself in the mirror.
Briefly. Just for a second.
My lips will be turning a deeper red.
Sure sign of arousal.
I'll look haunted. Guess I am haunted. By my needs.
I open the door and you slip inside.
Stealth. Confidence. I like that.

You often read me well.
You can probably tell that I'm nervous.
Just as you'll know that I'm soaking wet.
And that you've got me into that space
where I WILL do as you say.

You've brought your bag.
I try to laugh it off. "You didn't!!"
"Yes, I did!", you'll say.
You don't laugh.
Just a slight smile.
I'm not getting off this hook.
You place your bag on the floor and look at me.
How can you be this calm?
"Pull up your shirt and get those arms over your head as I told you to!"
I slowly pull my shirt up and lift my arms.
The tiles feel very cold.
Chills my burning skin.
"Skirt up too!" you say, "and spread!"
I lift my skirt, wriggling a little to get it all they way over my ass.
My nipples are erect and I get very selfconscious standing there,
Legs slightly apart.
Nipples and naked pussy so exposed now
You seem to like that.
Exposure

Slowly, you reach out and take each nipple between two fingers.
You stand back a little and monitor my reactions very carefully.
A well applied pressure.
You don't look at what you are doing.
You keep looking at my face.
The sensation makes me take one deep, sharp breath.
You bend and take a nipple in your mouth.
You suck it in
your tongue playing its hard, little knob.
You bite, gently.
I can't get enough of that.
I start moaning.
You stop and stand up, place a hand over my mouth, and press my head back.
Quickly, your hand slides down my front
over the curled up skirt around my hips.
I feel your hand on the warm, smooth skin on my thigh,
moving up, up, up ...
In one rough, decisive move you open my pussy lips and let your fingers find
my wet hole.
Your hand press hard against my mouth as you slide two fingers into me.
You press my love balls deeper.
I can hear the wet, tight noises from my pussy
as your fingers move in and out of me
and can't help spreading my thighs
a little more
to let your fingers press the love balls in deeper.
Oh yes … deeper!

You whisper between your teeth:
"Damn, what a fucking slut you are!"
Then you pull out.

I start breathing heavily through my nose
sensing your fingers on my clit.
Your hand still pressed against my mouth,
your fingers play my clit and pussy until I start whimpering.
You look me in the eyes.
"Be quiet! Look at me! And listen!"
I look you in the eyes, my nostrils flaring above your hand.

Your eyes lock onto mine, your fingers still working my clit.
Slowly. Cruelly.
"This is what I want you to do:
Bend over and hold on to the sink.
Hold on to it, arch you back and do not move, no matter what!
Understand? Do you understand??"

I nod the best I can
my mind split between your eyes and your fingers
working my clit without pause.
Without mercy ...
I feel an orgasm swelling inside me
a deep sea detonation.

You stop and push me toward the sink
I bend over, holding on to the cold, white porcelain.
I don't know what you are going to do.
My mind is racing into subspace
I fight it
Try to remain focused
Fuck, we shouldn't be doing this!!
What am I thinking?
This is my work place
Someone might find us
You and your "public places"!
For God's sake, what am I think...

(... part 2)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.