Sunday, January 07, 2007

CLICK! SMACK! - PART 2

by Bliatz on August 22, 2004

(Here's part 1)

Smack!
Your snake skin belt
The sting burns my ass and numbs my mind.
I gasp and tumble into that place in my head
where thought is silenced

I moan quietly
bite my lower lip to keep myself from whimpering loudly
You are right behind me
Our digicam sits at the edge of the sink
a faint taste of blood
in my mouth

You push my legs a little wider apart
I feel wide open
Vulnerable
you use your fingers on one hand to spread my pussy
and with the other you start pulling at the nylon string from my love balls
slowly
I feel the balls moving
Feel my cunt expanding as one of them slides out
wet, shiny ball
then the other...
You are quiet
concentrated
I only hear your breath shortening slightly
as you slide three fingers up my cunt
then out and up, circling, juicing the tight hole between my cheeks

I gasp as you slide a finger up my ass
fucking me in slow, lustful moves
two fingers, still fucking my ass really slowly

I close my eyes, hold my breath
and concentrate on being quiet
as I feel you pulling your fingers out
and gently pressing one of the love balls against my ass
increasing the pressure
pressing harder
until it slides in
I whimper, but not in pain
You press the second ball in
I moan a little louder
"Shut up" you say
as you use your thumb to press the balls in deeper
"and get up!"

I get up, legs wobbly, knees not functioning.
I am dizzy and I have almost no reluctance left.

"Get on your knees, take off my belt and hand it to me!"
I kneel in front of you.
You slowly rub your erection through your jeans
I remove your belt.
My hands are shaking a little as I hand it to you.
I feel the love balls so much.
They expand me.
It drives me nuts

"Now - back to the sink!"

I bend over and close my eyes
You are doing something behind me
And I don't know what
until I feel the tip of something cold
sliding in my wet open pussy
Just the tip
of something ...? That?

I open my mouth
No sound
and try to push backwards
to get more
to get it all the way
deeper

Smack!
The shock and the sharp pain spreading over both my cheeks takes my breath
away
"You really want this big blue cock, don't you, slut?" you whisper.
You slide it in ... just a little deeper.

Smack!

I whine ... "yes!"
"I ... do"
I have to hold my hand over my mouth.
I can feel my juices tracing the insides of my thighs

Smack!

You press it a little deeper
It is so big
Is it too big?
I can't ...
It presses against the love balls
Stuffed ... you press a little deeper

Smack!

"Move that hand and tell me what you are!"
I feel an orgasm spreading
warm currents gathering at my center

"I .... nnnn!"

Smack!

"I'm .. I ... am a slut!"

Smack!
You press the dildo as deep as it can go
Roughly
I can take no more inside me
I am filled .. I ...
I scream into my palm

"You are what? Whose slut?"

Smack!

"You .. you ... bastard ... your .. your slut!"
I pant
whimpering ...

You let your belt drop to the floor
and fuck my pussy deeply
in hard thrusts
with the dildo
holding your other hand over my mouth
catching my screams in your palm

"I'mm coming .. mmm....!"
I roar into your palm
can't hold it any longer
my pussy and ass fucked so hard
so deep
my cheeks blushing and pink from the belt

You stop and pull the dildo out
so slowly
it feels as if it will never stop sliding out of me
"No way, bitch! ... you're not coming and your not going anywhere either.
Not until I say so! And not until you've been really slutty for me!"

I look at you
dazed and pretty confused
from being stopped so close to coming
"What? What do you mean?" I whisper.
"I've just been a complete slut for you!!"

You grab a handful of hair on the back of my head
and gently pull my head back
your mouth is very close to my ear
"No! YOU haven't been a slut for me yet.
This was ME treating you like one! That's all."

(... part 3)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.