Sunday, November 25, 2007

A little humor

Basic information every guy should know...LOL



Please forgive me for posting this if you've been a victim of abuse (since you might find it difficult to see the humor in this), otherwise I have to say these clips by Jack McBrayer are pretty hilarious.




And finally 'The Landlord' a skit with Will Ferrell
Please forgive me if you've been abused by toddlers
(since you might find it difficult to see the humor in this;-).



Sorry for the detour from the regular dirty fare,
I'm just not feeling like my dirty self lately...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.