Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I have to post this inventive personal ad

Want to be ravaged on a regular basis--With power tools?

Would love to find a woman who seeks out an on going sexual affair with a married man. Would like to meet up once or twice per week for very erotic play. Have you ever experienced a drilldo or fuckzall (0 to 3200 thrusts per minute) I guarentee you will climax like never before. I really only want to play with one woman and really get to know her secrets and fantasies and help you to live them out. If your new to this I will take my time and teach you the pleasure of erotic play and light bondage and discipine. I want to make you orgasm like you have never had before, lying there shaking in extasy not being able to move or talk.

Nope, it's not mine, but had to share it with ya.

Comments:
Do you mean the ad's not yours, or that the tools are not yours?
 
Nope, not my ad. I have similar tools, but not those attachments. I was impressed with the inventive use of the power tools.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.