Tuesday, January 02, 2007

MONOLOGUE

by Bliatz on October 24, 2004

Stay there, I said! I have been very patient with you for the past few weeks. However, you have used my patience to become your old, frigid self. Haughty and cut off. And that simply will not do. Be quiet! You will listen to me and you will do as I say! I have been putting this off for far too long. Now ... I want you to put your arms over your head. Stay where you are with your back against the wall ... and raise your arms. Get them up there! Higher! That's it ... You will remain in that position and you will keep absolutely quiet when I lift your blouse up and take off your bra. Is that clear? Do you understand me? I said .. do you understand? Good!

That's better. Let's have a good look at these nipples. You look like such a fucking slut standing like that, arms lifting your tits up, nipples sticking out from under your shirt, all hard and ready! SHUT UP! I didn't tell you to speak, did I? There's no use in protesting. I have to do this. And those objections are so fake, my little whore! You don't fool me ... these nasty little nipples give it all away! So hot to the touch, so hard ... really ... hard ... does this feel good? Oh yes! Your face betrays you too, my little horny one, you just can't help licking those luscious red lips, can you. You love it when I squeeze them a little ... like this? They get even harder now, don't they. Look at me! I said ... Look at me! That's it. Yes! Now listen! You can't hide from me. I know you, you fucking slut, I know you want my tongue right there. You want my tongue on these nipples. You want me to suck them. Suck them hard until you squirm and wriggle. Mmmmm ... good ... all hot and burning on my tongue. Only true sluts have nipples this hard. Mmmm ... yes ...that's it ....

Keep those arms up there! When did I tell you to lower your arms? You know what this means. I'll have to tie you up. Yes, I will, and you know it, so keep quiet. I told you to keep your arms up there, but you didn't, did you? Did you? No! And you know the rules, so you better stand still while I do this. Stand still, bitch! There. Much better. No bitching about now. Nice and tight. Let's have a look at you. Look at you! Makes my cock all hard and throbbing watching you with your wrists tied together like that. Aching a little, when I squeeze these nipples? Like this? Does it hurt. No. Not really. I can see in your eyes that you're enjoying this like the whore you are. Look at me and answer ... What are you? "You don't know?" Well, well, we are bratty today, aren't we? Of course you do!. Yes, I know, it hurts a little when I squeeze your nipples this hard. You must try again. What are you? No... Wrong again. Was that a moan? Are you moaning now, my whimpering, horny whore? What does that make you, then? Correct! You're a slut. Yes. But that's not all, is it? Is it? Tell me what you are. Whose slut are you? Yes. You are mine. You are my slut, my whore. I own you. Don't you ever forget that!

Stop whimpering! There's no reason for that. Not yet. You're such a whore, just starving, aching to have these nipples sucked ... aren't you? Like this. Look at you, those nipples glistening with my spit. yes ... go on ... look at them! Bet that smooth little cunt of yours has gotten all wet too. SHUT UP! I know you too well. All those protests are only gonna get you deeper into trouble, you hear? I am going to get a glass of wine and when I get back, your legs have better be spread and not pressed together like that. I want to feel up my whore. See if my slut is getting wet. Now, do as I tell you…

Good girl. Legs spread for access. That is how you should be. Where you belong. Immovable and ready for the taking! Mmmmm. This is a rather good wine, by the way. A bit on the sweet side, but …you want some? Yes? Open your mouth then … wider …. wider, now …. oops … got a little wine on your tits, did you? Are you wet in other places too? Is my slutty cunt all smooth and fuck-ready? Is that greedy clit all juiced up and throbbing? You’re nodding. No words left, huh? That’ll do for now.

Let’s see … skirt goes up … wriggle your ass a little … that’s it. What’s this, then? My nasty fuck-slut has been wearing a garter belt all day … without permission! You deserved that slap in the face! You know that! And you know you deserve having my fingers pressing your clit like this. And this… and this … so stop moaning and tell me who decides when you wear that garter belt. Louder! Now! I am just about to lose my patience here … you will have to do better than this! Louder! Yes .. I decide that.

Mmmmmm … the reward pleases you, does it? Having my fingers soak themselves deep in this horny little cunt of yours. That’s it … moan and whimper, you fuck whore … moan all you like. You. can. not. hide. from. me!! What’s that? Fuck you? You want me to fuck you now? You want this hard, throbbing cock rammed up that greedy wet cunt … this … cunt … sucking my fingers it is … mmmm … wet … and … these … like this … and ... this … hell, yes ... so deep! How you want this, you whimpering cumwhore. Such a greedy, slutty nasty bitch! Yes .. that’s it … that’s my slut … cum now … yes… look at you … all greed … wriggling like a bitch in heat ... want this cock so bad, don’t you … don’t you? Louder! … yes … I know you do … can’t wait for that cock, though, can you? These fingers doing it for you ... loud as a whore, that's what you are ... go on ... cum for me ... now ... you fucking slut! Yes … your cunt is so ready… now ... now … yes … that’s it … you know I own this ! Say it … yes .. scream ... scream ... you fuckwhore … this is mine!! There! You’re training is over and I will untie you for now. You will stop whimpering immediately, do you understand? We will resume your training when we’ve finished this bottle of wine. Good girl! You did fine. Now get over here and have some wine with me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.