Friday, January 05, 2007

5 THINGS ABOUT MY SUBMISSIVENESS

by Bliatz on June 16, 2004

As I have mentioned elsewhere, I am still in the process of exploring myself as a sexual submissive. I don't have a lot of experience, but I am slowly discovering what makes me tick - and what doesn't.

Some things I am fairly sure of, and I tried to describe these on my former blog (yes, this is another - partially - recycled post!). These are kind of fundamentals to my personal brand of sexual submission, and my first attempt to define the particular road to the subspace that is mine.

1. I'm not easily controlled. The submissive role is so far from my nonsexual persona, that it takes quite a lot of self confidence, persistence and intelligence to get me there in the first place. And to keep me there. Remove the confidence and I'll be in control in a matter of seconds. Convince me. Top me.

2. I don't want dominance that is not sexual. I have read blogs on women living in relationships in which they are constantly playing out their submissive role. That is not for me. My submissiveness is sexual. Only. The idea of having to do the dishes as part of a D/s game sounds to me as a complete turn-off. I mean ... I just don't have the psyche to orgasm from house-work. Sorry. Not my ball game! Control me in bed, but making the whole thing an excuse for making me clean and cook like a regular 50s housewife ... ? Forgetaboutit!

3. I am a (so-called) intellectual. A mind person. Work my mind the right way and see what happens. Words get to me. Words are a direct road to subspace. Words are the means by which I am controlled.

4. I don't think I'll take well to extreme physical pain. Too much body and too little mind, I guess. I am not a masochist, although I don't think I'd mind a little caning and such ... wrapped in the right context, of course. I love a good, firm ass or clit slapping, but I doubt that I'll get turned on being hurt for real. I have no idea what kind of mind game could take me there.

5. I am a reluctant slut. The fight going on in my mind - between submission and control - turns me on. The reluctancy of my submission is part of my private game, as I loathe being submissive to men in any other circumstances. I simultaneously hate and love obeying - and this is part of what triggers me.

I wrote these points down about 8 moths ago, and all 5 of them still "fit my profile". Today, however, I think I'd be able to elaborate more on each, as well as to supplement the list with some new findings. I just don't have the time to write a lot these days. And that annoys me. I'm getting fed up with this recycling business. Well, nevermind!

Btw, if this subject interests you, go and have a look at This Big Hush. You'll find some really interesting debates there, some of which concentrate on how each submissive finds his/her own way of submitting, his/her personal boundaries, turn-ons and -offs. Enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.