Saturday, December 30, 2006

VOICES AND HANDS

by Bliatz on May 18, 2004

I wear my headphones, so I don't hear them coming. All I feel is the sudden darkness ... something getting tied over my eyes and a hand being pressed firmly over my mouth.

"Keep quiet!!" I don't recognize their voices. My arms are forced back and tied behind my office chair with the cord from the headphones. "There!" a voice says, "She's all ours now!" I try to protest, but the voice, now slightly threatening, interrupts me: "Keep quiet, slut!"

I feel a short, sharp pain as my head gets pulled back by the hair. Someone licks my lips with the tip of his tongue, thrusts it in between my hot lips, between my teeth. Deep into my mouth. I can sense his excitement as he - still with his tongue buried in my mouth - slides his hands down the front of my shirt and teases my nipples through the fabric. A light touch at first, a gentle rub, then a firmer squeeze, rolling each nipple between two fingers. I whimper helplessly into his mouth. Then he stops.

I sit there, blindfolded, arms tied behind my back, confused and blushing a little because my nipples are hardening quickly, aching and burning from wanting more. No light seeps through the blindfold, but I sense their presence clearly. There's two of them - maybe three. "Just look at this little whore!"

"Yes...". A different voice now, "... but I want to see a lot more than that!" My shirts gets pulled up, exposing my naked tits. I wriggle a little in my chair, painfully aware that my nipples are hardening even more - and that it shows. I press my knees together, uselessly trying to cover the fact that I'm wearing a garter belt under my black skirt. One of them stands in front of me, and he tries to press his knee between mine. I fight hard to keep them together. "Bitch!", he murmurs impatiently, and I feel a hand on each knee, roughly spreading my legs wide. "Keep them there, you fucking cunt!", another voice whispers in my ear.

Two voices. There's two of them. One in front and one behind me. The one behind me, who just whispered, starts teasing a nipple with one hand, and sticks three fingers in my mouth with the other. "Lick 'em and then suck 'em hard ... and you better do it real good, girl! Make me wish it's my cock!", he says. I lick and suck his fingers, letting out muffled moans, as he fucks my mouth deeply with his fingers. My nipple is itching and aching from his firm and cunning treatment, and my pussy is beginning to respond. The heat throbs in my black see-through panties, and I know that the guy standing in front of me will spot the wet as it starts showing through the fabric. I'm sucking hard on the fingers as I sense him kneeling between my legs. He slides his hands up my legs, I feel their warmth through my stockings, slowly moving upwards, forcing my legs wide apart and pushing my skirt all the way up. I feel my panties being pulled aside, and I hear him laugh as my juices make them cling a little to my pussy. "Wet as a fucking whore!" he says, " I wonder if she tastes like one too!"

The one at my head stops playing with my nipple and removes his fingers from my mouth. I hear the sound of jeans being unbuttoned close to my ear. He turns my head by the hair. "Open up, slut!", he says, his voice low and a little hoarse. As he teases my lips with his cock I hardly sense how uncomfortable my position is. Legs spread wide, arms tied behind my back, and my head turned to one side. His cock is rock hard as I taste his excitement, the bitter, salty precum smeared on my lips.

He rams his cock deep into my mouth, holding on to my hair and moaning loudly as he does so. At the same time, the one between my legs starts eating my pussy. His tongue circles my clit and he slides his fingers up and down my slit, until he finally shoves them up my pussy, hard, surprising. He fucks me hard and deep with his fingers, while tongueing my clit. I gasp and moan, muffled noises while the hard cock slides in and out my mouth, occasionally pausing ... and then getting rammed down my throat. Spit runs down my cheek, and I sense him getting close to shooting his load, his cock feeling a little harder, his moans and breath shortening. Suddenly he withdraws and I can feel him watching my wet face, as I whimper and moan with lust, sensing only the other guy's tongue and hands working my pussy. Then he stops too.

"Please don't stop! Please ...!", I beg, whimpering, "... just ... please...!"

They both laugh. One of them slaps me in the face. "Shut the fuck up and get on your feet, bitch!", he commands. He unties my wrists and pulls me up. I stumble along, trying to walk in my high heeled boots as he drags me by the hair. I feel a hard push, and fall down, hitting the hard surface of a desk with my upper body. I stand there, bent over the desk, and feel how he uses his foot to push my legs apart. Wide apart. He takes a firm hold of my ass before he fucks me hard and rough, ramming his cock up my pussy again and again. I feel the other guy sliding his hand down my front, and as he rubs my clit, he whispers in my ear. "That's it ... scream it out, you fucking whore, just moan like the fucking slut you are!"

I cum hard, screaming and loosing any sense of time and place. I hardly sense how I get lifted and thrown on my back on the desk, legs spread wide and a cock being rammed down my throat, another roughly pressed deep up my ass. They fuck me hard and deep, holding on to my hair and thighs. I feel how their cocks are hard as rocks, the second orgasm making my body arch and my pussy contract. The guy fucking my ass cums violently, and I feel his load spraying deep inside me. The one fucking my mouth stops doing so and I feel his hot load on my cheeks. He groans loud as he sprays my face, and moans hoarsely "Damn you, bitch! That's it, you fucking cumwhore!" Then silence.

And they are gone. As I return to my senses I feel that I'm alone, and remove my blindfold. I'm at a desk in another office, shirt and skirt pulled up, panties pulled aside. Cum is drying on my face and dripping from my ass. I feel floaty, out of this world. I fix myself up at the bathroom, and return to my desk. I pick my headphones from the floor and sit down, my pussy still contracting softly, my lips and nipples burning. I'll be listening very carefully to voices tomorrow, I think to myself. Very carefully!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.