Sunday, December 31, 2006

HOTEL

by Bliatz on June 14, 2004



It is late and it’s very dark outside. I go to meet him at the hotel. He’s been there for a few days already. I’ve tried not to go, but I’m getting weaker by the hour. I even prepared myself. I’ve bought a new dress, put on a pair of high heeled boots and lingerie to make anyone envious. Took a long bath and had a close shave. I can feel the smoothness of my pussy as I walk. Feels as if someone is touching me there with every step I take. As I enter the hotel, my knees are shaking.

The receptionist greets me with a little smile as I tell him the room number. He thinks he knows . I can see it in the way he turns dreamy … “A secret romance – how nice”. If only the asshole knew, I think, as I enter the elevator.

I press the button. Twelfth floor. Look at myself in the elevator mirror. I pull my dress up a little and slide my hand up over the edge of my stocking, feeling the hot skin on my naked thigh. I pull my panties to one side and slide two fingers up my pussy, and just stand there, eyes half closed. My pulse is hard in there. Look in the mirror, dress half up, stockings and skin showing, feeling my fingers up there. My lips look very red. I whisper to myself. “You look like a fucking slut!”

I’m so wet already. He won’t like that. He’ll get angry right from the start. “Shit”, I argue with myself, walking down the hallway on the twelfth floor, “I should go home…” I knock on the door instead. Nervously. It takes a while before the door opens.

He looks at me. At my short red and shiny satin dress and black high heeled boots. He doesn’s say a word for ages. Finally, he steps aside and lets me in. I walk in and stand there, in the middle of the room, knees shaking and almost running out of courage. He opens a bottle of wine. “Want some?” “Yes, please!” He hands me a glass of wine and I empty it, quickly. He fills it up, and sits down in an armchair by the window. I walk to the bed and sit down.

“Don’t!” he says, “get up!” He fills his glass again. “Come here, bitch!” I get up from the bed and walk across the room. Stand in front of him, as he pulls my skirt up. “Turn around!”, he says, and I do. He pulls the dress halfway up over my ass and tells me to bend over. I sense him leaning back in the armchair. He just watches me as I stand there, hands on my knees, legs half spread and dress up. Quickly, he leans forward and pulls my panties to one side. I let out a whine, as he rams three fingers up my pussy. “Slut!”, he says, “dripping already, are we?” “I’m sorry”, I whisper.
“What? Sorry? You’re just a fucking horny slut, you know that? “Yes, I know”, almost inaudibly. “Don’t get mad”.

He empties his glass and fills it up again. Gets up and puts on some music. I try to stand up too, but he tells me to stay where I am. He opens his bag beside the bed and pulls out a thin, white rope. Goes back to the armchair, sits down behind me. “Spread!” he says. His voice sounds strained. I spread my legs a little more and still bending over I spread my buns with my hands. My legs are beginning to ache. I feel his warm breath as he starts licking my wet pussy up and down, ending up working my clit with his tongue. I moan, as he quickly slides first two, then four, fingers up my pussy. Still licking my clit and pressing his fingers as deep into my pussy as he can, he wets his thumb with my juices, and starts moving it in circles around my tight asshole. He rams it in and start fucking me with his fingers, pussy and ass. I whine and moan, moving, wanting to cum right away. He knows that – so he stops…

He tells me to take off my dress. I get up, and slowly pull the dress over my head. I can feel him watching me closely. I stand there in my black bra, black garter belt, black stockings and boots. “You look like a goddamn whore!”, he says, “get on the bed … on all four … now!” On the bed, he quickly ties my wrists together with the white rope. He moves to the other side of the bed and opens his bag. Pulls out a large red dildo and a black butplug. “You want this?” he asks. I spread my legs wide, feeling my pussy opening a little as I do. I want him to fuck me hard. I want it so bad that I almost cry. "Yes", I whisper. "Louder!" he says. "YES - I WANT IT!!". My voice turning into a sob.

He pulls my panties aside and slowly slides the dildo into my wet pussy. As deep as it can go, he presses it all the way up there. I let out a loud scream, my breath getting faster. “Shut up! And don’t move!” he says, and slowly drives the butplug up my asshole. He pulls my panties back in place. I can feel his fingers arranging them so the sight pleases him. Then he turns, walks to the armchair and sits down. He’s behind me - I can’t see him. Hear the sound of another bottle being opened and wine pouring into his glass. He drinks, in silence. I sense him watching me, and I hear the sound of him unzipping. I know he’ll be so hard by now, and the thought almost does it for me. I try to stay quiet, but I feel the dildo so deep, pressing against the plug inside me, and I can’t stop it. I moan and whine with every breath I take.

“Noisy bitch!” His voice is rusty. “Don’t move … and don’t you dare cum. You haven’t deserved that yet! Coming here all wet! I’m the one to wet that pussy of yours – not you!”

Moving … there’s nothing I want more. I want to arch my back and wriggle my ass until I cum. But I keep still, feeling the rope tight around my wrists and the deep, hot, stuffed throbbing of my pussy and ass. I hear his breath shortening behind me. I can't control myself for long. “Please let me cum now”, I beg, whining as if in pain, “Please!”

He gets up and walks to the bed. Slaps my ass hard. I scream out loud and he laughs hoarsely. Quickly, he places himself in front of me on the bed, his hard cock just in front of my face. I open my mouth, wanting to blow him so bad that my lips burn. I’m so close to cuming and I try desperately to suck his cock into my hot mouth. But he keeps it out of reach, holding on to my hair and throwing my head back. “Look at me!” he says and our eyes meet. I can see that he is close too, very close. He strokes his hard cock … very slowly. It is wet from precum. I want it and he knows that. “No” he says, “ you’re not having any!”

He leans forward and slaps me hard on the ass. As he does, his wet dickhead touches my lips, but I know that I’m not allowed. “Please let me have it”, I beg, “please!” “No”, he says … “first you cum for me, bitch. NOW!”. He starts jerking off faster just in front of my face. Still looking in his eyes, feeling his firm grip in my hair, I cum violently. I scream out, and he slaps me in the face. “Shut up, you fucking slut!” he moans. I feel his hot cum hitting my face. I swallow as much as I can get, licking my lips, while my pussy contracts again and again around the dildo. He lets go of my hair and tongues me deeply, tasting the cum.

"That's a little better", he says, "but not good enough". He is back in the chair, looking speculative and watching me closely. "I'm not done with you yet. You were 20 minutes late. That ... just .... won't ... do!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.