Friday, December 29, 2006

A BATHROOM BITCH

by Bliatz on April 30, 2004

I'm about to leave the bathroom. He enters and pushes me back, closing and locking the door behind us. He stares in my eyes, and I know that look. There is no way out of this.

"You know what to do!", he says. "Now!"
I pull up my skirt, slowly, and his gaze locks on to my black garter belt, stockings and string panties. He gave me the high heeled black boots for my birthday this year. I pull up my blouse and take off my bra. My nipples are burning hot. He knows my pussy is soaking wet. Wearing a garter belt secretly and in public usually does that to me. Professional bitch with a slut inside. "Get down!", he says, pressing me down on the floor with his hand.

I crouch in front of him, dress pulled up over my ass, my blouse pulled up just over my tits. My legs are spread and I can feel the suspenders of the garter belt pressing against my naked buns. "That's my slut", he says. "You're such a filthy little whore! Now wet those hard little nipples for me. Make them shine." I lick my fingers, and start wetting both my nipples by rubbing them gently with the spit."Not like that!", he says, holding my head in a firm grip by the hair. "Use that greedy pussy of yours!" My hands are cold, and I gasp at the sensation when my icy fingers slide down my hot, wet crack. I dig deep in my pussy, and lube my nipples till they shine and burn from want. He watches me, holding on to my hair with one hand and unbuttons his jeans with the other. He pulls out his cock, which looks hard as a rock, the head purple and wet with precum. It jerks a little up and down. I want it so bad. I open my mouth and try to take it between my lips, but he pulls my head back by the hair. "NO!! now that your fingers are all lubed up, I want you to fuck that little ass of yours !"

I slide two fingers up my ass, and start fucking myself. I can feel my pussy throbbing with want, as I press my fingers deep up my ass. I look at him, mouth half open, hoping he will slide that hard cock between my lips. But he won't do that, I can see that teasing look on his face. He knows what I want, but he controls when - and if - I get it. Knowing that doesn't keep me from begging. "Please let me. Please... just a little taste." Instead, he pulls me to my feet and presses me hard up against the wall. I can feel the cold tiles pressing against my ass, and his hand against my throat. He applies a little pressure, just to hold me in place, and tells me not to move. He quickly puts his free hand down my panties, and wets a finger by sliding it slowly up and down my slit. I feel the wet finger starting to move in slow, confident circles around my clit. He knows I can't take that for long without cuming, and he watches my face closely to monitor my reactions. I moan and wriggle at little, so he gives me an evil stare and applies a little more pressure to my throat. "Don't you fucking move, I said!!"

I cum. I cum so hard, that I hardly sense how he presses me down on the floor again, and my pussy is still contracting hard as he jerks off fast and furious and sprays his cum over my hot face and burning lips.

He smears his cum on my lips while watching me slowly regain my self.
"Say it!", he says. "Thank you!", I whisper, hoarsely.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.