Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Water Sports - Part Two

"Look, Max. I am really fucking horny, and I think you are too. I want to lay a couple of quick ground rules before we go any further. If I say no, I mean it. I won't say no to almost anything right now. I like it hard, I like it rough, I like it in my ass, on my face and I like to completely lose myself. If you hesitate because you don't think I will like it, don't. I like it. I will return the favor with the best sex you've ever had. Now, lie down on the floor here, I want to finger myself for you for a few minutes and cum. Don't be shy about cumming the first time. I will want it, so let me know when it's coming."

With that you lay down beside me and strip the leather mini off. You stretch out next to me and I am absolutely in awe. You have a gorgeous body, tight, tanned, and sexy, and you are fingering yourself madly. I lean in and start licking your thighs while you finger yourself. You pull my head up and guide me to licking your asshole and pussy while you finger your clit.

"Come up here and lick pussy. Come on ooooo oyessssss... Suck my asshole. Oh yes, Max, lick it. Taste me. Tongue it. oh fuck yes. Tastes good doesn't it? Uhhhh "

Your hips are thrusting up to meet my face and I want to devour you. I have your legs spread, asshole is wide, and your pussy is spread like a flower before me. I run my hands along your thighs, spread your legs even further and slide a finger into your asshole. Your ass muscles clamp down onto my finger, you let a low moan out and suddenly cum in a huge rush. While you are coming down from the orgasm, I lick and suckle at your oozing wetness. I so enjoy the taste of pussy, and your juices are no exception.

"Oh, that was pretty good. I have something for you now. Just tell me if this isn't for you, but I want to make you cum quickly." You suck my cock into your mouth, and suddenly shove your finger into my ass, I am about to complain when your finger finds my prostate and I cum immediately. I shoot what feels like a gallon of cum, arching my back, shoving my cock as far forward as I can. You gather all the cum into your mouth and crawl back. As I slowly come down from my mindblowing first orgasm, I look up to see you drooling my cum onto your tits. You rub the cum into them and pull hard on your nipples.

"I'll give you a minute to relax while I show you something I brought out." You pull a large vibrator out of the box and start playing with it. I am loving it, watching you fuck yourself with this 12" monster. You are enjoying it also, and I see the lust building in you again. The nasty way you start fucking yourself has me instantly intrigued and I learn a lot from the way you are treating your pussy. Deep thrusts are stretching your pussy wide and you moan every time the rubber cock bottoms out.

You crawl over to me and straddle me, fucking yourself and talking me through it as you build the orgasm. Hips thrusting to meet your hands, moaning loudly, there is a little drool of pussy juice coming from the bottom of the vibrator. I look up to see you pulling viciously hard on your erect nipple, and my cock twitches as we make eye contact.

"Get ready, I'm going to cum," you manage to say in between distracted grunts and moans. You pull the cock almost all the way out of you and then shove it deep inside. You scream loudly as you cum, and collapse on top of me. My cock is pressing into your luscious tits, and your face is on my belly. You lick at my belly and moan little moans. I'm now hard and ready to go again, and my cock is twitching underneath you. You crawl up on top of me, so that your pussy is now leaving a trail of wetness on my stomach.

Your lips spread wide, you say to me "Here comes a little something for you. Grab my tits and squeeze them..." I obey reach up and squeeze your tits and suddenly feel the wetness spreading on my body. Your piss is hot, wet and soooo sexy.

You look into my eyes and say "Feel my piss on you? You're going to piss in me in a minute. You're going to fill my hot wet cunt with your piss. I'm going to lick you clean of every drop of my piss, and you can fuck my ass deep and hard, but before you can cum, you have to soak my insides with piss. Your piss is soaking me, and as you get more relaxed you are spraying my chest and face with your piss. I can taste the wetness and your cunt juices mingled with your pee. Your pussy is so beautiful spreading the wet piss all over me. Eventually you dry up and crawl back down me. You tongue me almost dry, licking your piss off of every inch of my body.

"I love the way my piss turned you on. It tastes so good licking it off of you. Your skin and my piss make a good combination, almost as good as my cum and yours combined. Your face is wet, red and flushed. I want to fuck you so hard and make that face show the passion again.

I slap you across the face and say "Now put my cock in your ass and fuck it in deep!"
Your nipples instantly become erect and you smile at me.

You slide back and spread your ass cheeks wide for me. You settle down onto my cock slowly and I watch as it disappears into your bowels. Eventually you bottom out on my cock and we look at one another. Kissing passionately our hands are busily roaming, pinching, squeezing, and rubbing the others body. I am lost in the sensations of your body enveloping me and the nasty, dirty way we are coupling. You pull back from me and turn around while still impaled upon my cock. Your back to me, you lean forward a little bit, spread your ass wide and pull up on my cock.

"Watch your cock coming out of me. Watch now as I settle down onto you and see how deep your dick goes into me." You start hopping on my lap, my dick is going into you as deep as I can get it, and I am in heaven. Pinching your tits, squeezing them, we are making you hotter and hotter. I can sense another orgasm coming form you soon, and you reward me with a small orgasm as we rub your twat. Sweating, you pull up off of me and turn back around. You lie on your back, spread your legs and say say.

"Shove your cock into my pussy and fill me up. I want to feel what it's like to have a man piss inside my cunt. I want to be full of you, Max. Warm me up." I slide easily into you, and put my cock in deep. Trying to concentrate on pissing, I lose my eyes and you grab my ass. I surprise myself by suddenly being able to relax enough to start the flow. You scream as soon as the warmth hits you.

"AHHHHH YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! Fuckin A yes. Piss in my nasty cunt. Fill my pussy!!!!" I keep pissing in you and feel you clamp your pussy muscles onto me, trying to keep the growing pressure inside of you. I pee what feels like a gallon in you and look down to see the urine flowing from between my cock and your lips. Your hands go to your pussy and rub your clit and my shaft furiously. I slide two fingers into your asshole and tickle your sphincter muscles. Your left hand comes up and you pinch my nipples hard. Drawing me closer to an orgasm, you start the dirty talk again.

"My cunt is full of your piss and my cum. I wish I could drink it out. I would taste so good from inside. I feel so full, but your cum would top it off so well. Cum in me now, Max. Let me feel your cum, your piss and your cock in my pussy all at the same time."

I cum again, in one huge rush. Not being able to contain myself, I grab your tits and twist them HARD as I thrust into your sloppy cunt. I jackhammer into you, with the piss and cum pouring out, and hit a fever pitch as you moan in the pleasure/pain of the sensation your body is trying to relay.

As I collapse from the orgasm, your pussy pours out a soupy mixture of our juices onto the floor. You crawl down and slurp up some of the mess from my legs and crotch. You slurp some piss and cum from the floor and rub your tits in the puddles.

Comments:
Hot DAMN DTM, that has my pussy fucking dripping right now ...!

Thank you for that dirty mind of yours!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.