Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Water Sports - Part One

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I manage to ask.

"I asked if you were a cop or something. You're standing looking all stern,
not having a good time, but still looking around like there's something here
for you."

"Yeah, I'm looking at all the crazy drunk people. Some of them are doing
things they'd never do when they're sober."

"Come on, big boy."

You walk me over to the back bar where we can almost hear. You order yourself a Tanq & tonic, turn and look at me. I order a Sam Adams and a shot of Wild Turkey. You slide in and order a shot to go with your drink as well.

"So what's your name, beautiful?"

"Taylor. What about you, big boy?"

"Max. Here's to new friends, Taylor."

"Salut, Max!"

You put your shot glass next to mine and lean over into me, grabbing my hips. "I bet you're wondering why I picked you out, aren't you?"

"Well, there's certainly better looking guys here for you. I guess the thought has entered my mind."

"Better looking never means better choice, Max. I just like your look. You make me wet just looking at you. I want to do naughty things for you. With you. Now, tell me something and be honest."

"Ok, Taylor, what do you want to know?"

"Are you safe? I'm drunk but I don't want to die tonight. I don't want to wake up tomorrow with something I didn't start the night with."

"Well, I'm no psycho, and I am as clean as can be as far as the rest of it goes. I hope the same can be said of you."

"I'm clean, I like sex, but sex should be good and not risky."

"I think we're going to get along swimmingly, Taylor."

We drink our drinks and you get in front of me and lean back against me. Your hand start rubbing at my crotch, and I find myself getting very hard very fast. I rub your sides and you guide my hands inside your minidress. Your breasts are firm and unhindered by a bra.

"I like the feel of leather on my nipples. I hate bra's they cover my nipples and I can't feel the air rushing by my tits. We need to go now, I can't take this anymore. Take me to my place."

You grab my hand and guide me out of the club. We go to my truck and get in and you guide me down a few streets and then onto a local road. You pick up your cell phone and call someone. Leaving a few obvious clues, you let the person on the other end know when to check in and what was going on. We turn into a driveway, get out and walk inside. You guide me through the entryway, into a comfortable living room. You snap on a few lights, and put on the TV.

"Sit down, I'll be right back."

I make myself comfortable on the soft couch and look around. Plasma TV, nice sound system, beautiful furniture. Hm. Nice place. You come back in carrying a box, and set it down on the hardwood floors. You come over to me. We kiss deeply and passionately. My hands are exploring your tight body and you are reacting to my every touch.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.