Friday, August 18, 2006

Reunion - Part 2

When she had pulled the zipper of her dress down her back, giving me a beautiful view of her soft skin and the top of the crack of her ass, she turned around and teased the black cloth over her nipples.

"I can see you like my tits, don't you? You like to watch my nipples get bigger... You like to see my nipples get hard, don't you? You like to watch my tits jiggle for you, don't you? You've got a hard-on again??? I think I'm going to have to shove that fat, hard prick up my pussy! I'm just dripping with sweet juices for you! Maybe you want to lick me..."

The dress was a heap on the floor and her pantyhose were down her legs. One hand was lifting and pinching her nipples, twisting and squeezing them to prominence while her other hand was down the front of her dark blue panties, rubbing her crotch. I couldn't take any more. I grabbed her and forced her down on the bed. Our mouths locked in a hot, wet kiss. She was mine.

"Eat me, you fucker... please, eat me like you used to! Oh, yes! Yes! Like that! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Oh, fuck! Lick me...suck my clit...that's it... suck it and lick it at the same time! Oh, God, that's it... suck my lips into your mouth... run your mouth up and down my lips... lick my hole... stick your tongue up, fuck me with your tongue... Oh, YES! Stick your finger up my ass... finger-fuck my ass hole... you're going to make me cum... I'm going to cum!...I'm going to cum all over your face... OH GOD...aaaaaahhhhhh!" She had positioned herself over my face and was grinding her hips across my chin. My face and her thighs were getting washed in fuck fluids.

"Oh please, fuck me! I want all of your big, hard cock up my hot cunt! Fuck me hard! Be my dirty man! Fuck the shit out of me!" I rolled her over and pulled her ankles around my neck. She was panting like an animal, my hard prick looming in front of her pussy. Her panties were stretched beyond repair from my tugging while eating her. I grabbed what remained and ripped them off in one swipe. "Ooohhh! Fuck! Put it in! Put it in... put it in... PUT IT IN! Oh YES! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God, drive it! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... oooohhhh!"

Her head rolled back and she screamed as I plunged the entire length into her steaming, succulent tunnel. There were tears in her eyes and she was nearly incoherent.

"Aaaaggggh... fuck me... fuck me... prick head... pretty prick head! I love your prick fucking my pussy! Harder! Fuck me harder! Jam your cock in my pussy! Fuck... fuck... fuck my cunt... FUCK ME HARDER... HARDER... HARDER... Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" She was cumming like a bitch possessed, her juices running down the crack in her ass as her
finger slid easily into her ass hole and rubbed the bottom of my cock through the thin membrane.

"Don't cum! Don't cum inside me... I want to watch your cum flow all over my body... take it out so I can see you cumming... cum on my tits... cum on me... let me watch you cum!" As my load rose hotly up my cock, I pulled out and rubbed it across her clit, using her slipperiness to bring myself off, blowing thick wads of sperm across
her soft, white belly. Her hand grabbed my cock and jacked up and down, drawing my cum out to drip down her fingers. She rubbed my cum across her firm tits, making her nipples shine with my wetness. She pushed one tit to her mouth. "I love your cum... did you know I can suck my own nipple? I'm going to suck your cum off my nipple... watch me suck my nipple." Her tongue and lips washed my cum from her nipple, the stringy strands of white spunk trailing across her mouth. "Watch me... I'm going to bite my nipple... watch me bite it!" Her lips opened so I could see her teeth grasping her nipple firmly as she pulled her head back, distorting the soft, rounded flesh into a peak as her fingers worked their way into the soft pink petals of her pussy. As her fingers brought her to another orgasm, she ground her teeth into the tender nipple, her wide eyes watching mine. I leaned over and took her other nipple in my mouth, letting her feel the sharpness of my teeth. "OOOOOOOOhhhh YES! Bite me... bite me... I'm cumming... I'm cumming... oh shit, I'm cumming... cumming... cumming... aaahhhh!"

Finally, we fell into a heap on the cool sheets, exhausted. I dozed, content in the knowledge that after a bit of sleep, we would pick up where we left off. But what surprises life has in store sometimes!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.