Monday, August 14, 2006

Reunion - Part 1

Dinner was terrific and the conversation flowed as easily as the wine. As we had done so many times years ago, we lingered, drinking liqueurs and looking deep into each other's eyes. Her leg had found mine under the table and she was rubbing her instep against my calf. It seemed like we had never been apart.

Now her fingers were tracing the outline of my very hard cock.
"Max, why don't you take me back to my place and fuck my brains out like you used to?"

I was only too glad to check out and leave. Inside the car, she ran her fingers through my hair and plunged her tongue into my mouth, her lips slippery and sensual. Her dress slid up to mid-thigh and she slunk over toward me, spreading her legs to accommodate my adventurous hand inching up to her cunt.

"Not here, my place," she said.

Finally, when we arrived, she dropped to her knees and released my throbbing cock. "Beautiful cock... rock hard prick... I love your cock. Tell me you want me to suck your cock. Tell me I'm your whore, your cocksucker. Tell me to suck your beautiful hard prick."

Oh yeah, this was my dirty talking girl. It was one thing we agreed on totally. Dirty talk took things to another level.

"Put my dick in your slutty mouth... suck my cock, you cockwhore! Blow me, you cunt!" I demanded.

She was moaning now and rubbing it harder across her face. My cock seemed to grow even larger. Her breathing became deliberate and deep. I grabbed her by the hair.

"QUIT PLAYING WITH IT, SUCK MY COCK!"

Her red-lipsticked mouth made a perfect "O" as her head descended the entire length of my rod. Involuntarily, my hands clenched her hair and slammed her nose into my belly. We were moving faster now. Her hands scrambled around my waist, pulling off my pants. I was up against the wall and I could feel the cool textured wallpaper on my ass. It was a glorious sight watching her head bob up and down my fuck-stick. Somehow she seemed to take more of it, her tongue licking my balls on each stroke. I watched my glistening shaft appear as her hollowed cheeks put maximum suction on the up-stroke, only to disappear again as her eyes widened from the force of my prick in her throat.

"Suck me! Suck me off! I'm going to shoot a load of hot cum down your fucking throat! Come ON, suck me HARD!"

She felt the hot juices on its way up the shaft. Her moaning became frantic, almost a stifled scream. And then I howled as I sprayed the inside of her mouth.

Comments:
This was a good one. I need to remember some of the phrases. Am practing talking dirty. Much practice is needed.
 
Yes, practice, practice, practice...
The practice is fun, even when you make mistakes and say something wrong, which can be hillarious...lol.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.