Sunday, August 06, 2006

Do You Dare? - Part Three

"Well slut, are you ready for the fun to begin?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

I untied her. As my friend sat down on the couch, I laid her head right into his crotch. He grabbed her hair, and forced his long, thick monster into her mouth. Lifting her hips into the air, and placing her feet on the ground, I effortlessly, and in a single stroke, drove my cock all of the way into her pussy. I began to pinch her nipples and kneed her breasts. We enjoyed this pleasure for a few minutes, but my friend and I wanted double penetration into this slut.

It was time to change the scene. I moved her up on his lap so he was ready for sliding his cock into her cunt as I was ready to jam my cock into her ass from behind.

"Prepare yourself for getting fucked in the ass." She spread her thighs wider. Reaching down between her legs, she began to dip her long fingers into her dripping cunt then rub the juices on her tightly flexed anus. She was first using only
two, but she gradually worked three fingers into her pussy. Slowly withdrawing them, enjoying the feeling as she did so, she smeared her sweet, sticky juices all over her pink asshole. The thrill of watching a beautiful woman playing with her pussy and asshole was highly erotic.

Once it was properly lubricated, she began to lightly probe into the opening with her fingertips. Slowly, she pushed two fingers into her hot opening, stretching it wider and wider. I could see her in a big mirror as sheleaned toward it, her big tits hanging forward and swaying with her movements. I returned my gaze to see that she now had three fingers sunk completely in the widely stretched hole between the cheeks of her perfect, white ass.

"I'm ready. I'm ready for your cocks." Her hands pulled her cheeks apart inviting me to enter her. My fried easily slid into her pussy.

"Fuck my cunt." He started grinding into her fuck hole.

"Oh, yeah," I moaned, placing my hands on the bouncing ass-cheeks directly in front of me. I stretched them apart as wide as they would go, making her asshole actually protrude slightly from the wet crevice between her ass-globes.

"Fuck my ass!"

She grabbed my cock and guided the head of it to the opening of her ass. Placing the tip there, she began to slowly but steadily push back into my dick. I moaned as I felt the sensitive head of my cock contact the hot flesh of her anus.

She felt the bulbous head of my cock spread open the tight ring of muscle and gradually enter her anal passage. She wiggled her hips to help ease it into her ass, loving every sensation of the hot cock head intruding into her bowels.

As the head of my cock passed on into her anal passage, she threw her head back and howled at the burning sensation it created in her belly.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." she groaned. She reached down and grabbed her ass-cheeks with both hands and spread them widely apart to help accommodate more of my big cock. I watched the lovely view of her ass opening wider and wider as my cock disappeared inch by inch into her squeezing shitter.

Her ass continued to suck in more and more of my hot cock-flesh. I was stretching her entire rectum with my prick. Her body bounced back and forth being pounded from below and behind. I reached down and gave her ass a good swat, not hard enough to hurt, just hard enough to sting a little.

"Oh, you like that do you?" I asked her as I swatted her other ass cheek.

"Oh, God yes! Don't stop, spank my ass!" she moaned.

"You like having these two dicks in you at the same time, don't you?" I said in between slaps on her ass, which was rapidly turning pink and getting hotter.

"It hurts so good!"

Her hand involuntarily reached for her twitching clit and began to manipulate it feverishly. Her other hand went to her swollen nipples and pinched and pulled the hot, hard, red buds. She was going into a realm of sexual ecstasy: her clit was being rapidly stimulated; her nipples and tits were being stroked and caressed expertly; her pussy aand asshole were being filled with hard, hot cocks.

"You're a cock hungry cumslut, aren't you?"

"Ooooohhhhh,,, a dick in my ass,,, another in my cunt,,,
FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD YOU BASTARDS!"

Was she trying to make us mad for an angry fuck conclusion?
Whatever, it worked and we both turned it up a notch in intensity.
We doubled our efforts and started ramming our dicks in and out of her cunt and ass like jackhammers. She was at the very brink of orgasm and beginning to slide into ecstasy.

"I'm cumming," said my friend from underneath her.

"Me, too," she said breathlessly.

"I'm right behind ya," I said, but nobody got the pun.

All three bodies shook and quaked as the intense powers of orgasm overcame us at the same time. We lunged feverishly against each other with all the force our bodies had left, then once, twice, three times, our orgasms took control. Our hot, flushed bodies were moving wildly out of control to the need of our sexual drives, jerking involuntarily and quivering until we fell into a heap of flesh, exhausted and totally spent.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.