Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Shower

Our bodies still tingle from a combination of what we did earlier and the cool night air. Upon arriving at the motel, we undress and toss our clothes onto a chair. You decide to take a shower and head for the bathroom. I hear the water running as I pour each of us a glass of white wine. Carrying our drinks, I headed for the bathroom and a warm shower.

I push open the door and a wave of steam rolls into the room. You are still in the shower and I can barely discern your outline through the frosted glass door of the shower. As the steam clears, my view improves. I can see the profile of your body now. I see the smooth lines of your legs, the flat area of your stomach, and the gentle curves of your breasts. The sight of you in the shower begins the arousal process in me. I set the glasses on the corner of the sink.

I watch you through the glass as you shower. Your hands slide gracefully along your curves, lathering your body in the warm water. You have an exquisite body, and you are aware of how I adore it. You have always been comfortable with your sexuality, willing to explore and find what excites your. It is this knowledge of yourself that have made me the lover I am. By knowing what pleases you, you are able to guide me so I can please you.

Pausing as you reach your breasts, you cup them and smooth your hands over them. Softly you caress them and gently tease your nipples. You toss your head back and let the shower water splash across your body. I see your shifting your legs and I know you are getting excited. As my erection grows, I fight the urge to jump in the shower with you. I continue to watch.

Leaving one hand to fondle your breasts, the other hand follows the water as it runs down your body. Slowly, the hand crosses your stomach and approaches the junction of your thighs. As your hand disappears between your legs, I hear a soft sigh from the shower. I know from the sound that your hand has found its mark.

Although the shower glass does not provide a clear view, I watch as you massage your body. Slippery hands, gliding over the rolling contours and into the hidden valleys of your body. Gentle hands, teasing your breasts and pleasing the inner reaches of your vagina. I wish they were my hands.

My erection has grown into a full-fledged hard-on and it twitches with each beat of my now-racing heart. I cannot resist the urge to grab it and stroke it in time with your movements. You are not yet aware of my presence. We continue to masturbate, you on one side of the glass door of the shower and me on the other. As your hand increases in speed, so does mine and we begin building toward our fantasy orgasms.

I watch as you continue to massage your breasts and dip into your treasure chest. Based upon the sounds coming from the shower, you must be rolling your fingers over your clit. I can almost feel the soft, warm, folds of your sexual lips as they envelop your fingers. Knowing your body as I do, I know you are wet and juicy now, and your fingers are sliding effortlessly into your deeper reaches.

The sounds coming from the shower increase in volume and tempo. I know you are approaching an orgasm without me, but I don't care. I am in my own fantasy world on the other side of the glass. I grip my prick and continue to masturbate toward my own orgasm. Leaning back against the sink, I close my eyes and remember the sex outdoors. My hand continues its travels up and down the length of my cock, stroking to the memory.

I don't know if I made a noise or if you just sensed someone in the room, but you slide open the shower door and are greeted by the sight of me leaning against the bathroom sink, jacking off. The sound of the shower door opening causes me to stop in mid-stroke. I am more than a little embarrassed and my erection begins to fade.

"You naughty,,," you tease, "you were watching me, weren't you?"

"Yes." There is little else I can say.

"Did it make you excited?" you ask. It seems to be a silly question in light of my current state of erection.

"Well, what are we going to do about it?" Then, smiling, uou say, "Why don't you come in you're and we can 'discuss it'."

As I step into the shower, you immediately reach for my cock and begin
where I had left off. In just a stroke or two, you have me back at full erection. As I close the door to the shower, I reach for your love nest. Dipping my fingers inside, I find your still wet, slippery and my fingers slide into your easily.

We press our bodies close together and my hard-on pokes into your stomach. You tilt my prick upwards, towards your breasts, catching it between our bodies, and continue stroking. Our lips meet in passion. We stand in the spray of the shower masturbating each other.

Your hand is firmly gripping and stroking my cock, from the hairy base to the soft crown and back again. With your free hand you reach for my balls to softly squeeze them and feel them roll in your hand. Despite our recent activity, I have recharged, reloaded and am ready to shoot.

The feel of your hand around my cock, sliding up and down the shaft, is giving me immense pleasure. As I begin building to a climax, I search for your clit to return the favor. Because you had been masturbating in the shower longer than I had been masturbating in the room, your clit is swollen with desire and I easily tease your toward your peak.

We continue our rubbing and stroking motions on each other. As your hips begin answering my probing fingers, my hips begin thrusting my prick through your fingers. As I pick up the pace with my cock, you respond with your body. Up and down your hand slides on my cock, in, out and around my fingers probe you. Faster and faster our motions become, each trying to coax the each other to the edge of orgasm.

Just as we are about to bring each other to a climax, you release your grip on me. You break our kiss and push my hand away. "No," you say, and turn around, putting your back toward me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and then realize what you are doing.

Placing your feet as wide apart as you can, you bend at the waist and grab the faucet handles in the shower. A very pleasant sight comes into view between your legs and your action needs no further explanation.

Holding my cock in my hand, I move up behind your. I rub the full length of it along your slit several times, mixing your lubrication with the precum that has escaped from the tip of my cock. We are both so aroused that even this simple action causes us to moan. I continue teasing you for a few strokes before slipping the head of my prick inside your folds.

Slowly, I push forward and slide easily into your warm, wet, confines. Ever onward travels my rock hard cock, searching for the deepest regions inside you. My dick crawls along this tight-fitting path; probing the sides, top, and bottom of the cave; until it reaches the end of the shaft. I pause, allowing your body to adjust to the size of the intruder, before retreating. Holding your hips steady, I begin a faster rhythm we both enjoy.

As I pull my cock out, your cunt lips grip me tightly and provide new stimulation for your clit. I withdraw until only the head remains inside, then reverse direction and plunge back into your warmth. In this position I can watch my cock travel in and out of your body. I see your pussy lips holding onto my thickness and responding to our motion. The sight of my hard penis and your soft lips drives me crazy and I begin moving even faster.

I need to feel your body close to me, so I lean over and reach for your breasts. I find them and tease your nipples into erection. As I roll the nipples between my fingers as I continue to probe your pussy with my prick. Cupping your breasts in my hands, I feel their soft fullness and gently squeeze and caress them with my palms. As I do so, I can feel your close yourself around my cock and realize your orgasm cannot be far behind.

My hands leave your breasts and travel across your stomach to your pubic area. My fingers explore your junction, searching for your clit. I find it and begin massaging you toward orgasm. I match the actions of my fingers to the thrusting of our loins, pushing your closer and closer to a climax. I feel your close around me even tighter and know you will come very soon.

Your climax is approaching rapidly now, and you are pushing yourself harder and faster back and forth on my cock. Plunging faster and faster into your body, I rub your clit and press it against my pulsing prick. I feel my balls tighten as they get ready to release their contents into you. Faster and faster and faster we move, until we reach our ultimate velocity. We simply cannot possibly fuck any faster, deeper, harder.

Suddenly, there is no turning back. My prick extends as far as it can into your, my balls tighten and spray the first jet of cum into you. Your orgasm hits as you feel my hot cum squirting inside you. The timing is incredible. With each pulse of my prick I can feel the grip of your vagina as we attain a simultaneous orgasm.

As I deposit the last of my cum into your depths, my legs weaken. It is only because of our position that I do not fall flat on my face in the shower. Holding you closely, I continue to press your loins against mine as our orgasm fades into memory.

Reluctantly, I remove my prick from your and allow your to stand. You turn to face me and we embrace. The once-warm water begins to cool, but it does nothing to quell our passion. Your hand reaches for my dwindling cock and you gently squeeze and stroke it. For the time being, I have nothing left to give you, but that does not diminish the pleasure I feel as you rub my rod.

Realizing the water will not be getting any warmer, we wash each other somewhat quickly, pausing to pay special attention to the "good parts". We turn off the shower and step into the room. You grab a couple of towels and head for the bed. I take the drinks and follow closely behind.

We dry ourselves as we sip our wine. Once dry, we wrap the towels around our bodies and lie down on the bed. I move close to you and cradle your head on my shoulder.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.