Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nothing New

Half the blogs I read have the top post saying they're sorry for not posting recently.
I'll never apologize for not posting! There are plenty of things to read here in the Archives. I think I did my best work in earlier months and things have been going slowly downhill into vanilla sameness since then. That's probably because my mind is dirtier than most and I'd rather get real nasty than write this nice sweet semi-romantic stuff that seems to fly easily on to the screen lately. I've got several unfinished drafts of posts that don't hit the mark for me. I'm waiting for some good inspiration and hoping it will cum soon.

Comments:
Good for you. I admit that I used to make those apologies too. Eventually I realized that any of the decent fellow sexbloggers are writers too and should also realize the roller coaster ride of inspiration that we have to ride.

I ready to read whenever your ready to write!
You inevitably make me wet.
yummy....
 
Thanks and you may not have to wait too long.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.