Friday, July 21, 2006

How Extraordinary Ordinary Sex Can Be

I kiss your stomach as I headed south. Then your waist. You definitely anticipate where all this was heading, and you part your legs for me as I remove your panties. I maneuvered between them. Such a beautiful sight to behold. Your scent is intoxicating. I briefly kiss your outer lips to complete the pattern, then gently part them.

The world before me explodes in brilliant scarlet pink. You "oh" with anticipation as your hands rubbed my shoulders and back. I let my tongue partake of you as I run it teasingly inside your outer lips. The taste of your anticipatory wetness is the sweetest nectar. Playfully, I lightly suck your soft fleshly inner lips, then let my tongue roam freely around them, making a slow spiraling circles on your vagina. I find your tight entrance and attempt to insinuate my tongue into your cunt.

When your hips begin to rise to my gentle tongue fucking, I let my attentions wander (Your orgasm has you shaking and you jump away from me.)

"I love the way you taste."
(As I slide up next to you.)

"Hmmm. I love the way you taste me."
(As you run a finger along my arms.)

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"I want so much to pleasure you, also."

"Be my guest."
(You turn in the bed, getting on your knees. You grasp my shorts and I assist you as you pull them off my legs and toss them carelessly on to the floor.)

"Oh look at this. It seems you are happy to see me."

"Happy is an understatement."
(You take hold of my hard stalk and slowly move your hand up and down it in the familiar jacking motion. A pearl of pre-seminal fluid gathers at the top of my now purple cock helmet. You touch it with the finger of your other hand causing it to string between my cock and your retreating hand. Then you look at me with a gleam in your eyes and I watch as you take your finger and place it at your lips. Your tongue snakes out and licks gently the pre-cum that is on your finger.)

"Mmmm, good enough to eat."
(Again your eyes are on mine as you lean down over my erect rod, stick your tongue out and lick the tip of it. You are enjoying watching me enjoy it. You then proceed to kiss around the head of my cock as more pre-cum leaks out. You open your mouth and envelop the purple helmet and hold it in your mouth swirling your tongue around the tip. It is now my turn to moan.)

You suck on my cock lightly then move your head up to let the helmet make a smacking sound as it pops from your mouth. Still your eyes are on my face. I am riveted to watching you play with my cock. One of my fantasies coming true. You then take my cock into your mouth and begin to descend on it taking over half of it into your mouth and throat. I am tense with the feeling of the warmth and wetness of your sucking mouth. It feels so good that I squirm a little under your control. You move up and down on it a couple times and then cocking your head a little you began to descend on my cock until your lips were pushing towards my pubic hair and bone. The squeezing of my cock by your throat muscles was beginning to tempt my resolve to make this time last as long as possible.

"Enough of that for now. You will soon have me going before I am ready."

"Why not? You have pleasured me so well."

"Because I want to have you in as many ways as possible before this is completed."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Ride me. Mount my cock and ride me to another of your great orgasms. I want to watch your whole body explode on the pleasure it gets from my cock. And, I want to be inside you now." You rise up, moving one leg over my thighs and sit down on my legs. My cock is standing rigidly up against your belly leaving trails of spittle and pre-cum across your belly button. You move up on my cock holding it against your stomach as you rub your clit against its base.

"Mmmm. That's good. Is this okay with you?"

"Yes. Have your way with me."

"Oh I'll have it my way, all right." After several humpings of your clit on the base of my cock, you raise up on one knee. Holding my cock at the entrance of your wet pussy, youvlower your body onto my cock for the first time. I can feel the tightness of your velvety sheath as it closes around my hardness. You can feel the bulk of my cock as it begins to fill you up.

"Oh, yes!" As you slowly lower your entire body down over my disappearing cock. I
watch intently as it is slowly swallowed by your vagina and your face shows the exquisite pleasure that it is giving you.

"Oh, it feels so good. I love being inside you."

"Uhhh, huhhh." You settle completely on my pubic bone with the entire length of my
cock inserted up into your tummy, prodding against your womb. You rub your belly and I can feel the movement from inside of you. You squeeze your vaginal muscles causing me to flinch with joy. Then you move yourself around me in tight little circles causing my cock to churn inside the tight, hot, sleeve of your cunt.

"Mmmm. This is lovely."

"Ride me. Fuck me." With that encouragement you rise a little on your knees and then
descend again, allowing my cock to feel the pulling and tugging of your pussy. Two more times you do it slowly then you place your hands on my chest, drop your head forward a little and take off in an orgasmic ride. Up and down, around, up and down, you begin to fuck yourself. I raise my hips some to create deeper penetration.

"Oh, god. It's good. It's so good."

"Keep it up. You're great." I am doing my best to hold back my orgasm as you build to another body racking orgasm. As it comes on to you, your hands move behind you onto my legs, you arch your back up and drop your head back.

"I am going to come."

"Do it. Do it. Come all over me."

"Oh, yessssss! Here iiittttt isssssss. Umphhhhhh!" After the onslaught of your explosive orgasm, you move back over me to lie down fully upon me as you come down off of your high. You are like a rag doll lying on my chest. I run my hands up and down your back and over your thighs. You are beginning to gain strength again.

"I have another way I want to fuck you!"

"How?"

"From behind. I want to hold on to your hips and slam my cock up into you until you scream."

"Oh, do it. Do it now." You move off of me and my cock comes out of your tight pussy with an audible pop.

"Get on your hands and knees." You quickly comply. I move up behind you. Take you gently in my hands. Squeezing your ass lightly. Running my hands down through your ass crack to your wet pussy. I tickle your clit a little and then run my finger
back up through your pussy and your ass. I stop briefly at your puckered dark
hole and rub it gently with my finger.

"Ummm. That feels good."

"Maybe someday!"

"Someday?"

"Never mind." I crawl closer to you and hold my cock up to the entrance of your
vagina. I lay my cock at the tiny slit that is your pussy hole and press in gently. My cock slowly pushes it's way into your grasping cunt as I move closer to you. My
pubic bone comes up against your ass and I find myself deeply embedded into your body. I hold there for what I would want to be hours, but it is only seconds. Grasping your hips, I pull you even closer into me. My cock again bumps against the wall of your womb, seeking more room to operate. I let it soak in your warm cavern, enjoying the feeling of your body next to me. I use my fingers and stroke your thighs and ass cheeks running them up and down your back. I am trying to memorize every inch of your body to lock it in my mind so I can remember this more clearly th next time I masturate. But the memories never give you the smoothness, warmth or texture of the skin. It's just the sight of your body, your lovely shape. I am afraid to move and break the moment, but there is an urgency deep in my groin to pleasure you more. So I begin to move slowly back and forth, in and out of you.

"That feels good. So good. Keep doing that way for a while. I love it."

"I love it too. Wish I could keep this up for hours. But you are so tantalizing like this. I love your ass. I wish I could fuck you like this all day." I lean over and grasp your tits and squeeze them against your chest. Then I take each of the nipples between my fingers and begin to tease them and pinch them.

"Oh, yes. That turns me on. Play with me while you fuck me." I move my right hand down and under your stomach. I reach in between your legs and find your clit. Hard and protruding. I stroke it lightly as I continue my thrusting in and out of your cunt.

"Oh, if you keep that up I am going to cum again."

"Good, I want you too. I want you to cum as many times as possible."

"Well, you are doing well. Ohhhhh!" I increase the speed and power of my strokes into your pussy. Your vaginal muscles are squeezing and rippling around my cock. I can not keep this up for very long without cumming myself. I try hard to hold my orgasm at bay, hoping to get you off before I cum, too.

"That. That's it. Fuck me harder, fuck me faster, fuck me deeper, yes, yes, yesssssss." I can feel you pussy convulsing around my cock and your body shaking involuntarily with orgasmic bliss.

"Stop. Enough. Enough. I can't take it anymore." I stop moving in you and bring my hands back to your lovely ass cheeks. Again I stroke your ass cheeks and thighs as you come back to reality.

"Does that mean you have surrendered yourself completely to me?"

"Oh, yes. I am yours. Just let me rest for a while." Finally realizing you want to lay down flat, I release you and you stretch out under me on your stomach. I move to lie next to you, playing with your hair, your shoulders. Running my fingers lightly around your face, again trying to memorize.

"You haven't yet."

"Haven't what?"

"You haven't come yet."

"No."

"Why?"

"Well it is not that I didn't want to, but I like to fuck you so much. I have learned to control it."

"Where did you learn that?"

"Practice, practice, practice..."

"Yeah, right."

"Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Of course, I did. What can I do to help you now?"

"If you are ready for me, just roll over on your back, spread your legs and hold on."

"You bet. I'm all yours." You roll over and spread your lovely legs moving them up into the air. There below me is the glorious sight of your waiting and wanting pussy. I lean over one more time and kiss it, using my tongue to run through the entire length of your inner lips. I suck lightly at your clit one more time. Then I
position myself between your legs and place my hands on the bed on either side
of your shoulders.

"Guide me in." You gently take hold of my still hard cock and using the other hand
to push apart your pussy lips, you connect me to the socket of your pussy.

"You're in. Now, please fuck me." I sink my cock to the full depth in one deep move of my hips locking our pubic bones together. I thrust again, hard, trying to get even deeper than I did with the first thrust. You groan as our waists meet. I am
not the only one guilty of seeing how deep I could go, your buttocks are arche a good inch above the mattress as you rise to meet me. As I pulled out, you lower yourself, increasing the speed and the sensations, your love hole contracts around my retreating member to add yet another exquisite sensation.

Your breathing is ragged now and the grunts and moans changed to soft whimpers. As your body flushed I feel your nails digging into my back, pulling me hard back into your warm receptive pussy. I decided not to control myself and began fucking you wildly out of control. The rough fucking brings you to an unexpected orgasm just a few seconds before I follow you into that sweet rapture. Our coordinated thrashing into each other shatters as we each pursue our own ecstasy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.