Monday, July 03, 2006

Double Penetration

As I arrive at your hotel room, I notice the door is slightly ajar, and silently, I enter. You are getting ready for bed. I stand there very close to you, but you are facing the back wall and do not see me. You are slowly getting undressed and the thought and sight of you excites me. You are still facing away as you unbutton your bra and let it fall to the nearby chair. You stand there now in nothing but a long skirt. I am so excited I can barely control myself and I let out a slight moan.

You hear and you react, but you don't turn. I come up behind you and cover your eyes with my hands as I pull you close to me.

"Who are you? What are you doing?" you ask half under your breath.

"It's me, don't worry," I say.

"Don't worry? What are you going to do to me?" I hear excitement in your voice.

As I hold you with my arms, my hands across your eyes, I can feel your supple breast against my elbows. This turns me on so much and I know you can feel my large dick pressing against the small of your back, just above your ass. I want to remove my hands but I can't let you see me. I see on your bed you have a bath robe with a tie around the waist. It's just out of reach. I remove my hands and grab the back of you head softly.

"Don't turn around." I command

I grab the robe sash and tie it ever so gently around your head while saying,
"See no evil."

"Tighter" you whisper

"What? I didn't hear you. I don't want to hurt you," I said.

"Tighter, tie it tighter, and I need you to hurt me," you say breathlessly.

I do as you say.

"Do you want to fuck me?" you ask.

You caught me off guard. You were off the script, "Yes. Yes I do."

"You do what?" you whisper.

I say, "I'm gonna fuck you til' your cunt is numb."

"That's more like it."

I unzip my pants and let them fall to the floor. I'm harder now than I can ever remember being. You still stand there facing the wall, my hand on your back holding you there against it. I pull up your skirt. I want to see what kind of underwear you are wearing, but you aren't wearing any.

"I guess it's gonna be more that just dirty talk this time."

You say, "Yeah, I changed my mind" as you bend slightly offering your ass to me.

I can't hold back. "I'm going to put this big hard dick in you. Ready?"
I don't wait for you to reply. I slide it firmly between your legs, gently rubbing your pussy but not entering. I start rubbing back and forth in your vaginal lips to get the tip slippery with your wetness. Then I begin massaging your clit with the tip of my dick's head. You moan.

"What are you waiting for?" you say urgently, "Please fuck me. Fuck me now!"

I slide my eight inches in you encountering some dry friction just past the outer ring of your vagina. You feel me stretching your vaginal canal as I penetrate you deeply and moan, "Ohhhhhh, Fuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk..."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," I tell you. "I'm going to ram it up your cunt 'til it hurts."

Your skirt is all the way up around your waist and I'm ramming you hard from behind. You moan and push your ass back to meet my thrusts. I go faster and harder in respone to your moans. I pull the robe sash to let you know who's in control, then I slap your ass. You bend down as you lose control.

"I'm going to cum!"

"I'm cumming too..."

I roar with pleasure. I've never cum so hard.

Like a burst of pleasure that seemed to last forever, I drain my very essence inside you, filling you up until you dripping with my cum.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," I tell you.

"You didn't, but I want you to. I want more," you demand.

I rip off your last shred of clothing, the skirt. I lie you down on the bed, and begin to tie your hands and ankles to the corners of the bed. I tell you, "You will get more than you've ever bargained for."

You lie on the bed spread-eagled. Stripped naked and waiting, your hips rise and fall with expectation. Your pussy is still wet from earlier, and a small bit of my cum drips down into the crack of your ass.

I stand beside the bed and watch you, still blindfolded and unable to do anything. I place my hand on your tummy and whisper in your ear "You will be my cumslut until I've used you all I want."

You moan as my hand slides down your belly and across your smooth skin. I kiss you all over, I bite your neck, I run my hands over ever part of you, I bite your lip, I kiss your ear. I grab and grope every part of you. I've saved your tits for special treatment. I rope them up so that your nipples stick out hard and erect. I suck your nipples, bite them and chew on them with you squirming in pleasure with just enough pain to make you lose control.

I let my finger slide between your pussy lips and begin to rub your clit. I start out slow, teasing you at first. You enjoy it but you want it faster. As you bring up your hips to meet my hand I go faster and harder. You can't help but emit the most erotic sounds as you get closer to another climax. I think of teasing you on the edge of climax, but the sight of you thrashing about is getting me hard again. I bring you to orgasm and just as you cumming, I jump up and slide into you. The bed shakes as I force my cock inside your drenched pussy. I pull your hips to mine. I force you down to the bed pushing deep inside you. I begin to pound your pussy like I've never felt anything so good before. I lose all control of myself. I can't stop and since I've already cum before I can fuck harder without cuming. I lose track of time. It could have been ten minutes or an hour, I don't know. You're exhausted from being fucked until you're like a rag doll. I untie you and flip you over. I spread the cheeks of your ass and press my finger to your anal opening. This breaks you out of your trance-like state and gets a response from you. I'm not sure if it's fear or pleasure.

Then, I get an idea. Something I've never thought of before and I'm very excited to try it out on you. I leave you on the bed, find my backpack, and bring out a slim medium sized purple dildo.

I turn you over on your back again, get back in between your legs once more but this time I don't enter you. Instead, I take the long slim purple dildo and slide it in you until there is barely enough to hold onto.

"You like?" I ask.

"Yes!!!" you almost scream it.

"I'm just getting it wet for later."

I see a bit of fear cross your eyes then, but everything I've done has been so amazing that you trust me to continue.

I want to double fuck you. I climb on top of you, still pushing the dildo in and out of your wet pussy, still making you moan. I take your hand and I place it at the base of the dildo and tell you, "Take over for me."

You are happy to oblige guiding the dildo where you want it. You start pumping yourself better than I could with a skill learned from experience. I start to rub your clit with the head of my dick. You start to take the dildo out.

"No, leave it in. I want them both in."

And with this, I force myself inside you underneath the madly pumping dildo. Like two dicks inside you as one, we work together pressing everywhere and everything, touching you inside in ways that you can only imagine but will always crave. With time we learn to break rhythm and move in time with each other. Two dicks inside you. One real. One fake. I feel you getting close to an orgasm but I don't want you to cum just yet, so I pull out and hold your hands away. I leave the dildo in as I pull away and watch as each pulse of your pussy pushes the dildo out a little more until it slides out softly onto your bed.

"Is it over?" you ask, out of breath and relaxing.

"Not there is still much more."

"What are you going to do with me now?" Your voice quivers.

I decide not to answer as I plunge the dildo into your ass and my cock into your still dripping pussy.

"FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY CUNT, FUCK ME HARD" you scream at me.

My dick rubs up against and can feel the vibrating dildo sliding in and out of your ass.

"This is what I've been trying for, now cum with me!"

We come together.

Then collapse and lay peacefully exhausted intwined inextricably together almost passed out from the pleasure.

Comments:
my favorite thus far.
 
Heavenly.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.