Monday, July 31, 2006

Do You Dare? - Part Two

"You dare." I whispered in her ear, not a question but rather a statement. Still groggy, the previous night was a blur to her. She struggled to wake herself up and recall the previous night. "You dare?" I whispered again.

Have you ever had a moment when you realized all is not right? This was hers. In an instant she realized several factors were causing her disorientation. She was blindfolded and her arms and legs were securely stretched to two of the corners of the bed. All of the blood was rushing to her head as she realized she was on her stomach and there was a large pillow that had her ass propped up in the air. She felt as though she was still drunk, but it was not really the same. It was sort of like being in a dream.

She heard me ask her again, "You dare?"

She raised her head and opened her mouth expecting a treat and said, "I dare."
What she got was a cock shoved into her mouth! Surprised, she instinctively pulled back only to feel a burning sensation rip into her asshole and a weight bearing down on her back. She could feel me on her back as I leaned forward and said, "You dared."

"You're going to suck that cock while I will fuck your ass."

Slowly she inched my way forward easing her ass off of my violating object. Two hands guided her head to a waiting cock. As it lightly touched her upper lip, she opened her mouth and she could taste the precum. Then, she felt me lubbing her asshole. She could feel the head of my cock sliding between her butt cheeks. And without warning I slid my lubed up cock up her ass.

I said, "This is so tight." As she squirmed and wiggled in a sublime mixture of pain and pleasure, it turned me on more and more.

In the position that she was in, she could not see anything so her other senses were heightened. Being fucked from both ends was a huge turn on. She thought there's no way she's going to swallow a man's cum when she didn't know who he was, no way at all. Soon he was slamming his cock deep into her mouth while I was ramming her ass. She was bouncing back and forth on two hard cocks.

"Do you mind if I cum in your ass?"

"Do I have any choice?" she asked. All she knew is that she didn't want this to stop.

"No, you don't have a choice at this point."

He couldn't hold back and he came in her mouth. She could feel his cum on the back of her throat and tried to pull away, but couldn't. I was watching her intently and knew she would try to spit it out. "You better swallow it all," I warned, but she coughed when I lost control fucking her ass harder and harder until I came. I rolled off her and she lay there with cum dripping out of her mouth and ass.

After a few minutes she was beginning to come out of her stupor and regain her senses. Shit, I said swallow it all! A chill overcame her and she started to worry what we would do to her next. In her awkward position, all she could really do was slide back and forth. Her movements caught my attention.

"What are you trying to do? Leave? I don't think so. We're not done with you." With that I walked up to the bed, my cock swaying with every step. I stopped at the foot of the bed, took off the blingfold, knelt down until my face was in hers and said, "I told you to swallow all of it."

I asked "You dare?"

She paused and thought, I'll never be with two men like this again.
She said, "Yes, I dare."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.