Friday, July 28, 2006

Do You Dare? - Part One

It all began innocently enough, a little flirtation now and then, nothing too serious. I guess you could say I always knew she had a dark side, but it was nothing to be alarmed about... Her husband was a nice enough guy, but they just didn't seem to go together. She was a green-eyed, red headed beauty and he was,,, well in a word, plain. She was outgoing, friendly, and genuinely fun to be around; he was backward, shy and reserved.

She knew I missed home and would occasionally make a little something for me. My absolute favorite were her chocolate covered peanut butter balls. Our office had a little anniversary party and we all went a the bar to celebrate. All week long she complained that her spouse was away for business and she was horny as hell! Jokingly, I suggested that she go to the sex shop and pick out a toy to help pass the time. To my delight, she informed me that she had all she needed at home.

Slowly our coworkers left one after another, but she and I continued to party. Shortly after the departure of the last of our cohorts, she excused herself to "powder her nose." When she returned, she had a cookie tin with a ribbon on it and a card. All the card said was "open if you dare..." She slid it across the table, with a look so sly that I just had to open it. The tin was filled with those delicious chocolate coverd peanut butter balls, layered nicely on wax paper; row on top of row.

"Do you dare?" She asked.

"Of course I dare," I responded popping one in my mouth.

"You better be careful, I may have something extra in there," she warned with that sly smile again.

As the evening progressed we drank more, talked, laughed, and danced. Now instead of sitting on opposite sides of the table, she moved next to me, and fed me the yummy treats. Each time she would hold it up, and ask "You dare?" With a drunken boldness, I would open my mouth and she would pop it in. Slowly the tin disappeared layer by layer. By now it was getting late, the bartender had made last call and folks were pairing up for the door. We both knew it was time to go, but neither of us were in any condition to drive so we hailed a taxi. It was at this point that I discovered that I was out of cash, but she came to my rescue.

"I'll loan you the cash, but we have to go to my house first, if you dare" she said mockingly.

"If you dare," I repeated warningly. By this time I was horny as hell from our dancing and feeling that awesome body of hers. Up until now, I only fantasized about this woman, but now I wanted her for real!

We fell into the cab arm in arm kidding ourselves that it was just to support each other. All during the ride to her house she kept feeding me the treats with the same line "You dare?" When we arrived at her house she said she had to run in to get the money. She started to get out and stammered, "I-I need help walking. I'm more wasted than I knew!" Feeling chivalrous I got out and walked her to the door, opened it and went inside leaving the door open. We stumbled down the hall to the kitchen. She opened a jar full of dollar bills and handed me a handful, "Go pay for the cab, then come back in here, I'll make sure you get home."

YES! I thought to myself... you ol' dog you're in there for sure tonight. Hurriedly I walked out and paid the cab driver and strutted back in. As soon as I closed the door, she asked, "You dare?" There was a different tone now. As my eyes searched the unfamiliar surroundings for I nearly tripped on her shoes. They weren't there when I left, I thought. Slowly I walked down the hall peering into every corner looking for her.

I found her lying on a huge bed. Leaning back on her elbows, dress nearly falling off her shoulder and another chocolate treat resting on her inner thigh. I think for the first time, I truly wanted this woman and come hell or high water I was going to have her!

At 6'2" I have yet to encounter a bed that couldn't easily climb into, but this one was high. The satin sheets and comforter only served to enhance my intoxicated induced awkward ascent. She laughed and again asked, "You dare?" Starting at her ankle, I licked a trail up her leg to, then past the treat. Quickly she grabbed my head, "No, no. You're gonna eat it."

"That was my intent," I said coyly.

"No I mean this," and she put the treat in my mouth.

Being so close, smelling her perfumed body, only served to further my drunken state. My head was spinning, and my ears were ringing. After what seemed an eternity, she pulled me on top of her and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. Her tongue darting in my mouth, as her fingers ran through my hair. Eagerly I returned her hungry kisses and thrust my tongue into her mouth. With each moment our passion grew, as did my cock. It was now becoming uncomfortable since my pants kept it pointing to my feet. I managed to break from her kiss and began to lick down her neck and behind her ear, while unbuttoning her dress front. Laying back she allowed me to work my way to the very last button.

I stood up on my knees and looked down at this fiery beauty, her dress splayed open exposing her sexy body, as she had nothing on underneath. Her breasts were large and firm, and her nipples jutted up proudly. With my mouth watering I descended to her slightly parted legs. Gently I kissed all the way up her thigh across her tummy and down the little patch of lightly colored hair. I could easily smell her muskiness now and gently kissed those soft lips. She let out a little moan and spread her legs wider, giving me even greater access to her soft folds. I have eaten my fair share of pussy, but to this day it is the one I so often recall. It seemed that with every lick and kiss, she would squirm and grab my hair pulling me to her. As I kissed and swirled her clit with my tongue, I slipped two fingers into her steamy cunt. I began to slowly work them in and out of her and could feel her tensing. I knew her orgasm was building and soon would release, and I wanted to eat her even more.

With a near scream, "Ohhhhhh god...I'mmmm cumming" and she began to cum harder than I had ever witnessed. Convulsing, twisting, seemingly in agony but holding my head and grinding her pussy into my face. I began to realize I was no longer was in control; she was, and no one could deny her orgasm. I distinctly remember feeling as though I was being used--but who cares?

Like a woman possessed she sat up and flipped over on top of me, and began to ride my face making sure to use my nose to my chin. She straddled me and had my arms pinned under her legs, cutting off the blood supply to my hands. I could not lick fast enough or long enough to keep up with her juices. It was incredible, she was cumming again and again...and I didn't even have my belt loosened.

Afterwards she rolled off of me and eagerly began to undress me. Nearly ripping my belt loop off trying to get my pants off. She slid my pants off and said, "You're wet too," referring to a huge amount of precum that had soaked through my briefs.

"Isn't that uncomfortable? Having your cock restrained like that," she asked. Hardly waiting for an answer she bent down and began to suck the precum through my shorts! Never before had anyone given me head like this woman did. She eased my shorts off and my cock flapped up onto my belly.

"Oh my, I have missed a large cock for so long," was all she said as she eagerly engulfed my whole cock. Eagerly sucking and pumping it all the while playing with my balls. She again straddled my face in an incredible 69. I could tell she was ready to cum again, so I drove my tongue deep into her pussy, fucking her with my tongue. Moaning while sucking my cock, she started to cum which drove me over the edge. I shot my load down her throat and she never lost a drop. We were both spent, but lazily she reached over to the tin and lifted it to show me, the last layer had a note on top of it. It read, "Continue, only if you dare..." Reaching in I pulled it out, took another treat and defiantly popped it into my mouth. She snuggled up against me and we both fell asleep.

Comments:
Yawn.
Reads like Penthouse letters ca. 1979.
A far cry from your original project.
 
True, but it's just a setup for Part 2.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.