Sunday, July 09, 2006

Car Sex

sometimes we ended up
meeting one of our cars.
We would go and park
in a very isolated or secluded place.
we move to the backseat...
We would start out just talking,
catching up with the latest...
Pretty soon,
we both got tired of talk
and wanted to see
if we could get to
our favorite reason
for being together.
We'd break the ice
with an embrace,
an initial quick little kiss,
then a long, deep kissing.
Somehow we try
to press against each other.
It was always exciting
because we were held back a little
by not wanting to be seen,
which just ended up
prolonging our kissing,
hugging,
touching,
feeling,
caressing...
exploration of each other's most intimate parts...
torn between stopping and going on...
We would get aroused more and more
until we couldn't hold back anymore.
Usually, our passions gave way
to our fears of being noticed.
I'd reach over to hold her
at the waist
then move my hand
up to the bottom part
of her blouse/bra covered breast.
Run my other hand
up her leg to the hem of her dress
and slide my hand across her thigh
along her panty hose
up into the middle of her legs,
feeling the warmth radiating from there,
the moistness growing
underneath the layers
down there in anticipation
of our lovemaking.
And she would
slowly surrender herself to me
for the pleasure
that she knew was coming.
We'd try to press our bodies
closely against each other
and move together
as we would later
when we became
joined more deeply.
Putting off
what we really wanted to do
for a little while to enjoy
the growing desire.
Feeling, exploring,
being felt, being explored.
Kissing, tongue swirling
around each others tongue,
not caring about anything,
but letting the passion grow out of control.
By then, the windows are fogged
from our hot and heavy breathing.
We couldn't wait any longer
and shed some of our clothes.
I get naked from the waist down
and pull off her pantyhose and panties.
She unbuttons my shirt
and off it comes.
I open her blouse
and undo her bra.
The feel of her bare skin
against my bare skin
was exhilarating.
Her breast flattening
against my chest.
Lying back,
I start moving her over me
and she crawls onto my lap...

Comments:
This was very sexy! I love car sex and when you mix it with the anticpation that you wrote about its even hotter!

hugs
Des
 
Thanks Des!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.