Monday, June 12, 2006

Tongue Slut

"What's a pretty little slut like you doing out so late?" I asked.

She replied, "Looking for some excitement."

"That's good because you are going to get the experience of your life. Get in." She opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.

I forcefully grabbed her neck and began kissing her. She moaned in pleasure and was turned on by my rough treatment. Her tongue was active in my mouth so I decided to put it to better use.

I unbuckled, lowered my pants and oredered her, "Get down here and lick my cock you bitch," I growled. She did as she was told.

"You like that you whore?"
"You like sucking cock?"

My dirty talk and the way I was treating her just turned her on all the more. She just moaned "yes" with a mouthful of my dick and continued sucking me. I had her shirt up, exposing her hard nipples, which I pinched as she continued to suck me. After several minutes, I let out a loud grown and came all over her face. I gave her a towel to clean up then I ordered her,"Get out of the car." She did as she was told not knowing what was in store for herself.

"I'm going to teach you something you'll never forget slut," I said.

I bent over the car hood and ordered her to lick my asshole. At first she was reluctant but I insisted. Slowly she parted my cheeks and stuck her tongue in my crack, licking my asshole. She must have loved it.

She began to suck and lick my ass with wild abandon. She felt like a true slut. As she sucked me, I said, "You nasty little asshole sucking slut."

"Lick my fucking ass clean bitch. I'm gonna tell all my friends about you and you're gonna lick their asses too. You'd like that wouldn't you you dirty slut. Keep licking my asshole bitch. I'm gonna come again on your slutty face again."

I turned around and let loose another deluge of fluid on her face. I flipped her around bent over the car, pulled down her panties before and attacked her pussy from behind with my tongue. She came as soon as I fingered her asshole.

To finish the experience, I grabbed her by the hair forced her to lick the fingers that were in her ass while looking her straight in the eye. She was fingering herseIf and came again just from that.

"From now on, you're my tongue slut."

Comments:
this one doesn't read like the others, something wrong?
 
I have a wide variety of style and content so I'm not sure what you mean. I will admit that I may be reaching with this kind of anal activity which I'm not into in reality. As this played out, I realized it's not a scene I might really want to try with a partner and lost my enthusiam for redrafting like I usually do... Probably just another experiment based on a fleeting thought that I got tired of working on late in the night. Sorry if you didn't like it for some reason, but I try to write for myself and not to write for the audience.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.