Saturday, June 03, 2006

To Teach her Place

"From now on, just refer to me as Sir."

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

I slowly circled the trembling teacher and comanded, "Unbutton your blouse."

She hesitated. "Please don't do this," she pleaded.

Jumping up I came around and slapped the teacher hard on the cheek. "Bitch. DO it NOW"

She was frozen in her spot. She couldn't move.

"OK, the log of your online activity will be distributed to everyone tomorrow."

She shouted. "Wait!"

I paused and turned to face the frightened teacher. "Yes".

"Please don't do this. I'll give you money. Please," begged the sobbing teacher.

"Good bye, you can go" as I calmly pointer her to the door.

"OK, I'll do it." screamed the panicked teacher.

"Well?"

Her hands moved to the buttons on her blouse. Slowly she began unbuttoning her blouse from the neck down. Her face was red and tear streaked.

"Take it off," I demanded as I moved back to the desk.

She removed her blouse and placed it on the desk. She stood before me with her blouse off wondering how far this would go.

"Now the bra."

She reached behind her back and opened the clasp on her bra. She allowed the straps to slowly slide down her arms as her breasts came into view. As she moved to place the bra on the desk with her blouse I told her "Put it in the garbage you won't be needing it anymore."

Naked to the waist the cowering teacher stood before me. She was beyond further embarrassment. How did she let herself get in this position?

"Now, I want your skirt on the desk"

Without thinking she opened her skirt and slid it down her legs. She stepped out of it and placed in on the desk next to her blouse.

"Well, I see we are going to have to improve your undergarment selection. Get those ugly panties and pantyhose off this instant."

Stung by the harsh words she removed her panties and pantyhose.

"In the garbage"

The once demanding teacher now stood naked before me. She saw no way out of this situation. What will be next she wondered?"

"Back at attention. Hands at your sides." I came around in front of the frightened teacher. I reached out and pinched the teachers nipples. "Kind of stiff. Do you like this?"

She remained silent. She knew she felt some excitement at this treatment but she could never admit it.

I pinched harder on her swollen nipples until she groaned, "Answer me."

"No I don't like this," she lied. Well she didn't like it but she was unexplainable excited by it.

I abruptly released her nipples. "I think you are lying to me and you will be punished for that. I understand from an email you wrote today that your husband is out of town and your daughter went to the beach with friends for the weekend. I have you all to myself this weekend."

A shiver went through her as my words sank into her numb brain.

"I will be spending the weekend at your house. By Sunday night you should fully understand my requirements. Put your skirt, blouse and shoes on and leave the top two buttons open on your blouse."

She almost felt more naked dress this way. Her breasts moved under her thin blouse. Her nipples threatened to poke holes in the material. She had never been out of her house without panties and the air moving over her damp pussy made her feel very naked.

"Let's go to your place. Let me get my paddle." It was two feet long made of shiny hard wood.

The two or us moved to the door with a sense of adventure.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.