Sunday, June 04, 2006

Teacher's Treat

"Follow me, a few steps behind me so no one suspects we're leaving together and act normal."

How could she act normal. Her nipples were rubbing on her blouse with every step and her pussy was bare under her skirt and much to her dismay, becoming more moist by the minute. With the buttons open as he had ordered she was showing more cleavage than she felt was acceptable. "Yes Sir," she replied.

I opened the door and lead the defeated teacher through the halls of the school into the parking lot. Her car was parked in the middle of the now almost empty lot. "Give me your keys," I demanded.

I climbed behind the wheel and she got into the passenger side.
"Slide up your skirt."

She slid her skirt up to mid thigh.

"Higher."

She slide her skirt higher so that it barely covered her very moist pussy.

I started the car and began driving toward her house which is about 20 minutes away. "We have to make one stop at Walmart on the way home"

Her heart sank as she prayed I would not make her go into the store with her breasts free and pussy bare.

"Tell me what sort of sex toys do you have at home?"

She couldn't believe I had asked her this. "I have a vibrator, Sir."

"Anything else?"

"That's all, I swear."

I pulled the car into the Walmart parking lot. This was a Walmart with a grocery store as well as the department store. "Lets go,.we have some shopping to do. Remember to keep a few steps behind me."

" Do you have cash or credit cards with you?"

"Yes, I have both."

"Open another button."

"Please Sir. I can't expose myself like that in public."

"Do you want it to be two more buttons?"

"No!" she answered as she opened the third button on her blouse. If she moved too quickly she knew she would expose her bare breast. She knew she would have to move carefully.

"Get a cart," I ordered as we entered the store.


She did as ordered and followed me through the store to the pet department. "Lets get a collar for my new pet. Try this one on," I said handing her a white dog collar with rhinestones on it.

"Here???"

"I do not like to repeat myself. If you don't want to do what I tell you, you can go home and I will see that your website logs are distributed by tomorrow. Now try on the collar."

Looking around wh quickly placed the collar around her neck. "It fits Sir."

"Lets be sure...buckle it."

She buckled the collar around her neck. It did fit.

"Now a leash. Reach up and get the red one."

She reached up to remove the collar before anyone saw her.

I smacked her hands. "Leave it on."

She reached up with her stinging hand to get the leash. She realized stretching up made her bare breasts pop out of her opened blouse. Reaching down with one hand and closing her blouse while reaching up or the leash got her another smack on the hand. "Do not touch that
blouse."

I clipped the leash to the white collar. "Looks very nice. Put them in the basket."

She struggled to get the collar off and follow me without anyone seeing her and without me getting angry because she was too far behind.

I moved through the hardware department and placed two, four foot long 1" dowel rods into the cart along with a package of eye crews and fifty feet of clothes line.

Then on to the grocery section where I placed three cucumbers, a bag of carrots, a container of chili powder and a box of popsicle's into the cart.

The teacher was getting more and more nervous as she looked over the contents
of the cart.

"One more stop" I said as we moved off to the housewares section. Here I placed a package of clothes pins in the cart along with four 12" taper candles and two large chip bag clamps.

"I'll meet you at the car," I said Lisa leaving he standing there."Don't be long."

She went to the check out. While all of the items individually were innocent, she was very embarrassed because she knew they were all to be used in some way on her. She was also very aware of the display she was making with her blouse open as it was. She paid with a red face, unbelievably a soaked pussy and swollen nipples.

She put the items in the trunk and climbed into the car. I said, "Skirt."

She quickly slide her skirt up to barely below her pussy as before.

I reached over with my right hand and felt her thighs. She shuddered. I ran my fingers into her pubic hair. I found her vaginal lips and parted them to find her very hot and wet. She moaned softly. "I can see you're beginning to like this." She looked away not wanting to admit that she was thrilled and excited.

Finally, we turned up into her driveway. Her house was set back from the road on a secluded lot. The back yard was surrounded by a high wooden fence and there was little traffic on the road.

After parking in the garage I said, "Bring in the stuff and meet me inside."

Comments:
I found you accidentally through a link on Bliatz's site.

You most certainly have a way with words and I've enjoyed your writing. I'll be linking you shortly if you don't mind and I'll be back to check for more.
 
Thanks for the kind comment. I welcome links to my blog, but I regret that I don't do a very good at keeping my own links up to date as I should.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.