Friday, June 02, 2006

Teacher In Trouble

I'm in charge of cyber security for the school system. There's a knock on my door. I'm expecting a teacher who I've told to come see me.

"Come in."

"You wanted to see me."

"Yes, we need to have a little talk. Close the door."

She closes the door, anxious to get this taken care of as soon as possible.

"Lock it and sit down here." I pointed to the chair in front of my desk.

"I'm in charge of cyber security for the school system. I've been reviewing the web sites you're viewing on your school computer."

"You can do that?"

"Yes, and you seem to spend a lot of time in some brutally lurid sites."

"me? Are you sure?"

"Yes, our monitoring software tracks you from the time you log in and records everything you do online."

"Oh, well, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'll stop it right away."

I move around and sit on the front of my desk.

"Stand up."

"I'll just sit here if it's OK.".

"I said stand in front of the desk," I said in a very firm tone.

She stands up reluctantly. This was not a comfortable situation at all for the teacher.

"Do you like teaching?"

"Yes I LOVE teaching."

"Does your husband know about your very kinky interests?"

"No".

"Would you like anyone else to know you visit bondage and submission sex sites and blogs?"

"No," she answered as she began to shake realizing she was in a very vulnerable position.

"Well, I've just outlined three reasons why you should carefully consider what I am about to offer you. From this moment until I say otherwise you will do everything, and I mean everything, I tell you to do. If you refuse or do not obey my every command guess what?

"What?"

"One very humiliated teacher who may lose her spouse and her job."

"What do you want?" She asked with a trembling voice.

"You." I replied calmly. "I want to own you. I want you to obey everything and anything I tell you immediately without question. If you refuse at any time or do not please me, the list of sites you visit will be distributed to the principal and members of the school board. Copies sent to your husband and his boss. If you agree to be my property, we will keep this our secret."

Her knees became weak. What was she going to do?

"Am I making myself clear?"

"I don't understand what you mean, own me, I'm your property?" she whispered, hoping to find a way out of this situation. "I'm a teacher, you can't treat me this way."

"You're not as naive as you pretend. With the time you spend reading things about dominance and submission. You know exactly what I mean, don't you?"

"OK, but that's not real, it's fantasy, pretend, it's just role playing."

"This is the real deal. It is very simple. If you don't do everything I tell you, you won't be anybody's teacher, and maybe not wife and mother. Understand?"

"And how long does this blackmail last?"

"As long as I want it to. Enough talk. Stand up straight. Hands at your side. Look straight ahead and don't move. Don't say anything." I ordered.

Not knowing what else to do and not wanting to anger me, she stood at attention.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.