Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Teacher Gives In To Me

I ordered the collared teacher to kneel in the center of the room.
In the closet I found one pair of 5" black spike heels.
"Put these on now," I said tossing them to the kneeling teacher.
"Now stand up."
She stood and on wobbling legs blushed as I moved slowly around examining her from every angle..

"They look very nice. The make your long legs even more shapely and they really cause your ass to be more inviting. Walk around."

She was aware of her ass swaying from side to side as she attempted to walk in the impossibly high heels. Her breasts bounced slightly with each step. Her feet hurt immediately and much to her dismay, she felt her bare pussy tingling with wet excitement.

In the night stand next to the bed I found a book, "The Story of O" and a vibrator. Flicking the switch it came to life. "Do you use this often?" I asked smiling.

"Only when my husband is away."

"How often do you use it when he is away ?" I demanded.

"Almost every night", replied the crimson teacher.

"Lay on the bed and show me how you use it." I said and took a seat at the end of the bed.

Her hands couldn't move, they were frozen and her mind refused to allow her to obey. This was too much.

"DO IT, SLUT!"

The stunned teacher slowly moves the vibrator to her mound. Keeping her legs closed she moves the vibrator slowly over her stomach and thighs.

"Come on, open those legs and let me see my slut in action." She slowly spreads her legs and slides her vibrator over her pussy. She closed her eyes and began sliding the vibrator up and down her wet slit. With her other hand she massages her breasts and begins to pinch her nipples. Her breathing becomes faster and her hands are now pinching and twisting her swollen nipples. The vibrator moves faster and faster in and out over her clit.

She feels her juices running out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass over her ass hole. Her nipples are pulled and twisted away from her body as she begins to raise her hips to get the vibrator deeper into her pussy.

Her body is covered with perspiration . Her eyes are closed. The vibrator is slamming in and out of her swollen pussy. She forgets completely her predicament and her entire mind centers on the vibrating plastic sliding in and out of her hole. In and Out. In and Out.

Suddenly I reach out and pull the vibrator form her.

"Whatttttt the fuck???"

"I want your to understand that you are totally under my control. When you cum, when you eat, when you use the bathroom, what you wear, where you go, everything about your life is now under my control. Do you understand?"

"I give up, I'm yours. You can own me. I'll be your slave. Whatever..."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.