Friday, June 09, 2006

Returning to Paradise

"Get up, bend over that bed and grab some covers."
She did as she was told.

"Spread your feet wide."
I love the sight of great ass offered to me like this.

"I am going to explain some rules. When we go into a scene, you are not a person. You are not an ordinary woman anymore. You are a slut. You have no opinion. You make no decisions. You are my fucktoy to play with as I want."

She nodded and said, "Yes, Sir." She was being subby, but not nearly enough.

"But your mind is still working in high gear so I have to clear your mind."

When I landed the first lash of my braided belt landed on her ass, it burnt like fire. She screamed. It was more out of shock than pain. The second lash was even harder as the belt left a red line across her ass. The next one was a little lower. I slowly made sure that every inch of her ass was set afire.

"I will do anything to you that I want. I own you. I own your cunt. I own your asshole. I own your mouth. I own your mind. I own your body. I don't care if you like me or hate me. I don't care that you like what I do or not. You will do what I say or suffer the consequences."

"I want to check out my new asshole. Pull the cheeks apart for me."

"You know you're nothing but a hole for me."

"I'm going to fuck my slut's asshole."

"And I'm going to really enjoy this so much."

She flinched. Her asshole clenched at my words.

"Oh now, that is not being a very good fuck toy."

She tried to relax.

"I can see some instruction is needed. A slut wants to be fucked every minute of the day. A good slut would have been begging for my cock by now."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.