Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Reluctant Assfuck

"You've already showed me what a dirty little whore you are. I'm going to fuck you, and I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm going to cum either in your ass or in your pussy so where do you want it?"

"Neither one."
"Slut," he yanked her hair back and slapped her hard across the ass,
"I'm tired of your games. Now where do you want me to fuck you,
your pussy or your ass...?"
"OK, I'll take it in the butt."
"Now ask me for it like a good slut."
"NO!" she insisted, "just do it and get it over."
"Listen," slapping her across the ass again, hard enough to leave a bruise,
"You no longer have a choice here. I told you this is about you getting in touch with your slutty side and I am going to fuck you. Now, maybe if you're good, I'll this ass fucking will be it, but I want you to be the true slut you are and beg me to fuck that tight little asshole first."

"Please fuck me," she said resentfully.
"Where?," he prodded.
"In the ass," she reluctantly sighed.
"Only if you beg me, and make it convincing," he ordered.
"I can't believe you exp...."
SMACK!, he slapped her ass hard and slid just the head of his dick into the opening of her pussy, as if to made a point, then pulled it out and began rubbing it against her tight little rosebud of an asshole.

"OK," she said. "Please, fuck me in the ass" she tried to sound convincing.
"Better, now just keep trying, and make it dirty. The more you sound like you want it, and the hotter you get me, the less this is going to hurt you. To show you how nice I am, I'll even lube you up a little bit and stretch your asshole out first."

She didn't know what to do or say. She'd always been such a good girl, mature and responsible but, laying here like this and being forced to beg to be fucked in the worse way, she felt like a dirty little whore. That was good thought, she thought, maybe she could use it to her advantage, make the begging a little more convincing.

"Please," she cried, "Please fuck me in the ass," she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, arching her ass up towards him. She bucked her hips as she begged, "please fuck me, stick your big, hard, juicy cock in my tight little asshole, fill me up with your cum. Please, please ride my ass, make me beg for more, I want you to fuck me like the little slut I am" She looked over her shoulder and saw him smiling, stroking his cock, watching as it grew even larger and harder - it was so long and thick.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Talk dirty to me," he growled, wetting two fingers with his spit, thin smearing it over her puckered little asshole. He just barely rubbed the rim of her little hold with his finger, and it pleased him to feel her press it back against him. Slowly, he inserted his finger, wiggling it around, feeling her
amazingly tight hole contract around him. He worked it up into her for a while, then pulled it out, taking two fingers to scoop their cum out of her pussy and rub it into her asshole. As he lubed her up with their cum, it was almost too much, and she bucked her hips against him, moaning and sighing, still begging him. He didn't want to loose too much of the tightness, so once he could move two fingers around he stopped, wiping his hand on her skirt. "Spread your legs, you little whore, and tell me how much you want it," he ordered her, as he grabbed her ass cheeks and forced them apart.

"Oh, I want you so bad. Fuck my ass, fill my tight little asshole with your big hard cock, squirt your CUM... OOOWWWWWW!!!!! Oh, God that hurts, OW, eeee!," she screamed and squealed as he entered her full force, feeling like he was splitting her open from the inside out. It hurt so bad, and he was holding her hair with one hand, impaling her with his dick on the other end, and she couldn't move or get away from him. All she could do was scream, and he slapped her, and then leaned back behind him.

"Open wide, you noisy, worthless whore," he yelled at her, grabbing her soaked panties, which he had kept ready for this moment, and stuffing them in her mouth. "I... told.... you.... not... to... scream... you.... cumslut...!" he yelled, slapping her ass hard after each word.

As he slapped her, he fucked her ass even harder, and she felt her juices leaking out of her pussy and running down her thighs. The pain was becoming tolerable as waves of pleasure washed over her, from his slaps and rough treatment, and from the huge cock pounding her sore and tortured little ass. She pushed back against him even harder, her whole body shaking, as she moaned around the gag. He felt her body responding to him, shuddering with waves of pleasure, and this just excited him more. He slapped her ass in time with the rhythm of his thrusting, and that just sent her over the edge, her who body shaking as it exploded into orgasm. As she came, and her asshole clenched even tighter around his cock, he came deep inside of her, collapsing against her.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.