Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ready For An Ass Pounding?

"Don't touch yourself, ever, without my permission." I ordered her to kneel on the floor. I forced her face down into the carpet and put her ass high in the air. "Now this position serves two purposes. I am going to use my paddle on your ass so that you remember to show me the proper respect and obey without question. Then, I'm going to fuck your hot burning ass."

"Fuck my ass? You can't fuck me there. I've never been fucked in the ass."

I picked up the paddle. SMACK. "One."

"Owwww. Please I'm sorry, I'll do whatever you want."

SMACK "Two".

Her ass was on fire. Tears popped from her eyes. "Pleaseeeeeeee, stop."

SMACK "Three."

"OOOOOOwwwwwwwwwww"

I smiled as the teacher's ass reddened.

SMACK "Four" SMACK "Five".

"Thank me for teaching you respect."

"Thank you, Sir." sobbed the broken humiliated teacher with a hot burning ass.

I removed my clothes and pressed up against the teacher's ass from behind on the floor. My cool skin soothed her burning backside and she pressed herself back into me. My dick slid easily into her dripping wet cunt. Her relief was impossible to hide, then turned into pure unmitigated, wild desire. There's nothing like breaking down all those barriers in a woman so she can totally let go and be the slut she wants to be deep within herself, true to her baser nature. She was bucking and fucking me. I didn't have to move, but I had to hold myself steady because she was going faster and faster out of control fucking me. I thought I'd let her have this orgasm, then fuck her virgin asshole after she exhausts herself into a pile of shuddering slut flesh without any resistance.

Comments:
Wow! Hot!

Hugs
Des
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.