Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mirror, mirror on the wall

Next time you look in the mirror imagine that I come up behind you and put my arms around you to hold your breasts and kiss your shoulder. You can feel my hard cock against your ass. You turn your head for a very passionate kiss. As you push your ass back I can feel you rub my cock, then grab it with your hand and stroke it hard. I bend you over in front of the counter. I spread your legs and rub my cock against your hot pussy lips. You feel me enter you with a sudden force that stretches your vagina. I push forward to be deeper in you. Then I reach down and pull your hips harder as I pull back and push in deeper. Our eyes meet in the mirror and we lock in on each other as we feel the passion build. I reach forward to hold one breast and roll the nipple between my fingers as I rub your ass with the other. I give your ass a slap and you suck in your breath with a sharp sound and I hear your breathing increase. As you begin to tremble I now reach up with both hands for your breasts. I am close to coming so I slow down for a moment. I withdraw and look down to see your gorgeous ass and can't resist. I drop to my knees and lick the hot red skin while reaching under to feel your pussy. My god what a wonderful smell! I continue down to part your cheeks and lick your ass, which is wet with your juices. I tongue you as you reach back to spread your cheeks wider, which allows me to do more things with my tongue. Then I move to your very wet pussy and lick and suck your juices that are flowing so heavy. I take one of your hands off your ass and move it to your front and help you rub your pussy and clit as I am tonguing it. I am hot! I want to feel you come as your hand is busy on your pussy and my tongue is working between your fingers. You begin to climax and it goes on. In fact as you continue I stand and slide my cock back into you again and we just start fucking in tremendous passion. You are still coming and it seems like you just go from one level to another. I am now ready to explode and do so feeling like it is draining my soul. Between your spasms and my jerking, it's like we have gone somewhere else together. It takes quite some time to recover and we stand and look in the mirror and smile. You get a wicked look, take my hand and lead me to the bed.

Comments:
It probably was, but I've been overcome by events at home and haven't been able to write and post anything. I'll catch up when I can.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.