Saturday, June 10, 2006

Making Her an Assfuck Slut

"Oh, I love virgin assholes. I wonder if all teachers are such tight asses."

My finger caressed the rim of her asshole with lube. She jumped.
"Nice and tight not, but for a long."

I pushed another glob of lube into her asshole. It allowed my finger to slide easily. As soon as I had the finger inside, I started pushing it as far as I could in all directions. I was stretching her ass further with each turn. She mumbled into the bed as she stretched me.

"Sluts love their asses to be fucked. Assfuck sluts live for it. I'm taking my time to stretch you open to make it easier for your first time, but I won't have to do this from now on because you will have exercises to learn how to quickly loosen yourself up for me."

As she felt the huge head of my dick press against her asshole, she went into a small panic. She was thrashing her head back and forth into the bed. I recognized the type of fear that can eventually paralyze a woman.

"Are you starting to feel like you're out of your body."

"Oh God, you have such a tight asshole."

She felt her tight asshole stretch more as I slide the head of my cock inside, the her asshole closed tightly around it.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww...."

"Remember assfuck sluts like their assholes fucked. Sluts live for punishing fucks. Say you love it."

"I love it, Sir."

"Love what, slut?"

"Love you fucking my ass."

With that I pushed in deeper and she screamed. That scream excited me so much, I pushed in deeper getting her to scream again. Her asshole attempted to stretch to accommodate me, but I hit something that felt like a wall that would not budge.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.