Friday, June 16, 2006

Hotel Atrium Views (part 3)

My guilt for calling was interrupted
by a soft tapping,
and then a catlike scratching at the door.
"C'mon, Hurry Up!
I don't want to be seen
out here in my robe
and stuff dripping down my leg!"

I open the door
and she was in my arms,
the door was closed behind us
and she was saying,
"Shut up and kiss me."
I did.

We moved over to the bed,
she fell onto her back
and I moved on top her.
Kissing her, nibbling
and sucking on her lips,
then her neck
and down to her breasts.
I licked and sucked on her nipples -
hard for much of the last hour
and now rising again
with the mounded areolae beneath them.
My hand slid down
to a very wet thatch of pubic hair.
I moved my fingers gently among her folds,
not knowing how sensitive she might be
after the strumming her clit had received
not so many minutes before.
I licked and kissed my way down her taut stomach
to a very sexy navel
and further to the heady smell of musk.
I took one long slow lick,
wide tongued over her cunt,
looked up at her and asked,
"What did you see?
What were they doing?"

She replied,
"Shut up and lick me."
I did.

Her hips began to move against me immediately,
her hand reached down to grab my head.
I slid a finger inside to see if
I can could find a spot that...
yep, that's it all right.
I buried my face in her
and shook my head violently side to side.
She arched her back and whimpered,
but didn't quite lose control.

I stopped, raised my head and asked again.
"Not fair!" she protested.
I returned to her cunt,
but only traced fine lines
with the tip of my tongue
and resisted her attempts
to raise herself up into my mouth.
"Ok," she moaned resigned to the interruption,
"he was fucking her from behind
while they were watching a sex video
and then...Uhh!,"
as my tongue slid back over her clit
and into her cunt,
joining my finger in painting lewd pictures
on the walls of her vagina.
I didn't stop at all this time,
remembering what had set her off last time,
and did it over and over
until I heard the most wonderful,
"Oh shit!,"
and I was subjected to a sweet smothering.

After she calmed down
I wiped my wet face on the insides of her thighs,
stood, took her hands
and lifted her up and over to the chair.
She knew just what I intended
and without instruction she sprawled herself
over the plush chair and raised her ass and cunt
in invitation.
I took my cock,
placed it against her puffy lips
and made the smooth wet entry I expected.
Her cunt was like a very wet, very warm,
very nasty mouth that pushed back against me
and swallowed me all in one gulp.

I began slowly,
wanting to savor the feeling
and the union of lust and people.
She worked a hand down between her legs
to rub her clit but her urgency
made a decision for both of us.
Soon there were the sounds
of our moans and the needs of two people
sharing a warm time in a cold world.
And the soft slurping sounds of my cock
sliding in and out of her
and the harder sound of my stomach
and thighs slapping against her ass
as we fought our way to ecstasy.
She made wonderful sounds that brought joy
to my heart and desperation to my balls.
When she began to come she twisted around
so I could see her face and as she went,
I saw her mouth the words,
"Empty your balls into me, baby."
And that was much too much for me to ever resist,
even if she'd been doing it to me for ten years.
We slid onto the floor
and held each other close.
She'd come for relief
and had found more than that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.