Sunday, June 11, 2006

Getting My Assfuck Orgasm

"I expect you to always want my dick up your slutty ass."
I pulled my dick back a little and rammed it forward inside her ass to break through the resistance I hit earlier. Each time my dick slides another inch she grunts loudly and exhales. Each inch of my dick is gripped tightly by the walls of her ass. I can feel it stretching each new area that is encountered.

Then I hit a very stubborn place. Each time that I pressed against it, she felt pain up and squealed like wounded animal.

"You better take all of my dick up your ass or I'm going to be pissed."

"A good slut wants her asshole filled by me as deep as possible. I want to see
my fucktoy to show me how much she wants my dick. I want my assfuck slut to do the fucking. Show my dick how much you want it. I am giving you two minutes to get all of it all inside your slutty ass."

She pushed her ass back against my dick. She used her toes to arch her back and press back on my dick. Pushing my dick deeper yet. It was setting the inside of her ass on fire. She continued pushing harder.. forcing it deeper.

"Now that is a good slut. Take it deeper. Fuck my dick good, push it all inside your slutty ass."

With one last push backwards, her ass came into the craddle of my pelvic bones. She and I moaned in pleasure together.
"Fuck it now. Show me something. Fuck that tight ass on my dick.
Take it like a slut that can't get enough."

I leaned forward and felt her slide out, then back in. When she pulled it close to where it would slip out I put my hands on her hips to let her know to change direction. She pressed back swallowing my whole dick in one push. She groaned, totally impaled, and slid forward and pushed back again. This time she moaned.

"That's it slut. Work that ass. Show me what you're good for."

She did just that and slide almost off my dick and then pressed back.
I felt my dick slide all the way inside of her. I could feel every inch as it slid inside. My fucking slut was starting to really enjoy it for the first time.

"Faster slut. Fuck that ass harder."

My commands were interrupted by a groan of pleasure as she fucked harder
against my stationary body. I started slapping her ass with my open hand to urge her on.

"Harder slut. Fuck my dick faster..."

I gasped as an orgasm building inside of me.
I joined in and started fucking her back with all the energy that I could manage.

I pulled her ass cheeks apart to let me take more.

"Ohhhhh .. Ohhhhh thats it slut. Ohhh yes.. I'm close.. I'm about to
explode. Ohhhhhhh."

She pushed back as hard as she could to please me and help me cum.

"I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmming." I roared loudly in pleasure.

My whole body shook as I shot loads of cum into her ass.
Finally, I collapsed on top of her, immobilized momentarily in orgasmic bliss.

Comments:
ooh... you're nasty-good fun!
 
Good and nasty, that's what I'm after, for sure...

Hmmm, orgasms from anal sex,,, that's interesting!
 
ooh yes ... the things you say ... i long to hear them from a lover soon ...

K
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.