Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fingers

If asked to describe herself, she would have said strong, confident, smart, sexy, and in control. She always tried to look her best, so she picked out a charcoal gray pleated skirt and jacket, and wore it over a white knit button up shirt, with black thigh high stockings and black dress shoes with three-inch heels. She put on a little lipstick, mascara, and blush, and some dark gray eyeliner and shadow, then braided her strawberry blond hair, doubling the braid up so it rested in a loop on the back of her neck, and securing the braid with a barrette with a small black ribbon bow on it. She thought she looked nice and businesslike, and was unaware of the impression that she really made. She already looked a little bit young for her years, and what she took as self-assurance and confidence came across to others as sassiness and flirting. The makeup and braids just served to make her look even younger, while the red lipstick and smoky colors on her eyes were more suited to a bar than to a business meeting. Add to this the facts that her tits had swelled from barely filling a B-cup when she bought the shirt to stretching over the tops of the C-cup that she wore and straining against the buttons down the front, and that her wide hips and slight bubble butt, assisted by those fuck-me shoes, lifted the top of her skirt so that the garters on her thigh highs were visible, and most men would have thought that she was dressed to get picked up and fucked instead of just meeting her out-of-town business associates.

Always the gentleman, I asked her where she wanted to go. She didn't really know the city, but she let him pick the place, saying she preferred something "cozy", not extremely fancy. I suggested a little dive bar that served very strong mixed drinks, as well as very hot chicken wings. She had drank about 8 Long Island Iced Teas before the meal was over, and didn't realize how drunk she was until she got up and tried to walk. I suggested that we go somewhere quiet to talk, and she knew she was in no shape to drive, so she went along withme. She was a little surprised when I pulled the Explorer into a large, mostly abandoned, cemetery near the center of the city and turned down several roads within it to get to a more secluded spot, but I explained that we didn't want to be seen in public with her so drunk.

She was feeling good from the alcohol, so she didn't even mind when I continued with the flirting he'd started in the bar, and began kissing her and touching her face. She thought I was being a little forward when my hands slipped down to cup her breasts, but it felt good, and she went along with it, holding me, and arching her back, even spreading her legs when I began rubbing her pussy through her underwear, and leaning back the seat all the way for me to reach her. Her cunt was getting pretty wet, and she knew it was a woman's prerogative to say "stop" at any time, so she just rode the waves of pleasure for the time being. She noticed my cock getting hard, and thought it wouldn't hurt to rub it a little, since I was making her feel so good. She unzipped my pants and wrapped her hand around the hard shaft, surprised at how thick it was, and began working her hand up and down. There was a little too much friction, so she licked her hand to lube it up, and reached back over with an even harder grip. She was so caught up in what she was doing, she barely noticed me pull her panties down to her ankles, and it felt so good when I began fingering her tight wet hole, she wriggled out of them the rest of the way, letting me put them in my pocket. she could spread her legs further. My fingers were thick and long, my touch rougher, and it turned her on so much.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, and thrust them in her mouth, letting her taste her own juices. She'd tasted herself before, and she eagerly sucked them from my hand. "Get those fingers good and wet for me, girl", I ordered, "cause I'm filling your cunt with 'em before the night's over". She licked and sucked on each finger, moistening them for their entry, and I stuck my hand back under her skirt, fucking her with 2 fingers, squeezing her tits with my free hand, as her hand jacked me off. I undid the single button on her jacket, letting it fall underneath her, and fumbled with the buttons on her delicate blouse. As I shoved 3 fingers now into her wet pussy, her brain registered that this was going way farther than she'd intended it, but her body ached for more. Unable to undo the tiny button while in the heat of lust, I simply ripped the front of her shirt open, snapping the buttons loose from their threads, then unsnapped the clasp holding her bra together in the front. Pushing all of this out of my way, I revealed her round, creamy breasts, and noticed how hard and dark her nipples were, swollen and sticking up, larger and pinker than pencil erasers. I slid my fingers out of her pussy, and placed them to her mouth again. She sucked off even more of her juices, and made sure to really wet it down with her spit, because her cunt was being stretched farther than it ever had before. This time, I slammed 4 of my fingers into her, at the same time pinching her erect nipple tightly between my fingers, and tugging it toward me. This send her over the edge, and she screamed as she came, her body shaking with the waves of pleasure and pain, completely soaking my hand with her juices, her left hand still stroking my cock, squeezing impossibly tight with each spasm of her orgasm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.