Thursday, June 08, 2006

Entering Virgin Territory

Her screaming orgasm nearly shook the walls. I let her collapse on the floor writhing in ecstasy. I was looking for my lube and she said, "I've never had an orgasm that strong in my life. How did you do that?"

"I didn't do much except hold on once you got started."

"Yeah, but that was so different from anything I've ever experienced."

"It was the torture leading up to it that allowed you to let go of what's been holding you back in ordinary sex."

"Even though we were following a script agreed to in advance."

"I think you got carried away in the scene and forgot about the script."

"Well, who the fuck could think with you pounding my ass?"

"That was the point, to get you to stop thinking and rely only on your animal instincts."

"Why did it work for me like nothing else has?"

"I'm not a psychologist. While some would call me a sexual preditor, I'd prefer to think of myself as a sexual liberator. There are so many ways to become sexually inhibited that I would be guessing. Maybe someone thought they could guilt you into not having sex when you were growing up by teaching you that sex was wickedly bad and evil."

"I got exposed to some of that. Doesn't everybody?"

"Not everybody. Some kids are ignored, discover things on their own and are horribly misled by equally misguided friends. Maybe someone abused you as a child so your wiring for sex got mixed up. It could be anything or nothing specific. It might be a mild interest in a divresion that you cultivated and it evolved slowly over time. There's no way to know why you are the way you are."

"And you don't care, do you?"

"It's just my exquisite pleasure to find the keys to unlock the mental barriers you've constructed." I found the lube and squirted some on my index and middle fingers of my left hand. I pushed her flat on the floor and spread her legs.

"And you're going to try another key?"

"Busting your asshole's cherry."

"Oh, I don't know about this."

"For someone like you, this will bring you to new heights,,, or more acurately new lows." I pressed my index finger into her rosebud and she squirmed. When it slipped inside her, she jumped.

"One small step for man, one big leap for me," she laughed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.