Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dream Lover

I wake up and the room is cold. Searching for warmth, I roll over to
find your body. You are fast asleep on the other side of the bed,
curled up into a ball with the sheets between your legs and your back
to me. I slide quietly over the chilly sheets and press my chest
against your back, wrap my arm around your stomach. The sensation of
my skin in touch with yours is warming me up, and you begin to feel
it too. You are still deep asleep, but release a faintly audible moan
and relax your legs slightly. As my body heats up even more, I bring
my legs up to yours so my thighs are pressing firmly against the back
of yours, and I lay my face on the back of your neck. Responding to
our bodies entwined as one, and the heat of my breath on the nape of
your neck, you begin to seek firmer contact, pressing your body back
into mine and moving your firm ass to allow my hardening dick to lay
comfortably in the crack. I can feel your breathing begin to pick up,
from the docile pace of your sleep, and your movement into my groin
has stirred the passion in my cock. My body is now feeling the sexual
restlessness I've come to love from being with you. I place soft
kisses on the back of your neck feeling the warmth of your skin and
fine little hairs that cover it. Your moans begin to lengthen, and
your head leans towards me as I slowly trail my tongue from your
shoulders up your neck to your ears. I run my tongue over the outside
of your ear ever so slowly, sporadically pushing it into your ear. As
I lightly bite on the lobe, your body begins to move slowly, and
continuously, pressing firmer into mine. As I run my tongue over your
shoulders I bring my hand up to your breast, I proceed with my mouth
down your lovely back. Your tits are a perfect fit for my hands, as I
cup them and discover the nipples are already hard as a rock and
standing tall begging for attention. As I run my lips down the middle
of your back, I roll your nipples between my fingers. Your moaning is
louder and deeper now, and as you grind your ass into my dick, your
legs spread to allow my cock to slide across your pussy. Your face
turns to mine and our tongues meet, and I now realize you have awoken
from your sleep as your hand finds your crotch. As our tongues are
entangled in a hard passionate kiss, you alternate between lightly
teasing my cock, using your fingertips to spread the pre-cum over the
head, and then rubbing it into your clit. Being hard as a rock, and
not wanting to cum yet, I back away from you ever so slightly, and as
if you could read my mind, you roll from your side to your back, all
the while our tongues never lose contact as I slide on top of you.
The body heat now is hot as our chests meet, and my dick rubs your
stomach as your hand works even harder on your pussy. I break our
kiss and begin to move down your body, running my tongue along your
neck again, then down to your chest, stopping at one of the sexiest
parts of your body, your nipples. I lick them lightly knowing that
this is not what you want, you like it rougher than that. I take one
between my lips and nibble at it while rolling the other one between
my finger and thumb. Your body is writhing beneath mine, between me
playing with your nipples, and you rubbing your clit, your moans are
becoming louder, and your body is sweating. I release my hold on your
tits, and trail my tongue down your stomach to your neatly trimmed
bush. As I start to kiss and tongue your pelvis and inner thighs, you
pull your fingers off your pussy. They are warm and wet, and I lick
your juices from them. Now I turn my attention to what we both love,
my tongue on your cunt. I start by slowly and lightly licking your
lips, being careful not to touch any other parts, just soft strokes
on the lips until you can't hold still any longer and push your hips
into my face. As you do, I stiffen my tongue and let it slide inside
you, your moans are almost screams now, and I fight to keep your
pussy on my face. This is what you love, and I love giving it to you.
I switch between tongue fucking you, and sucking on your clit, which
is now totally visible and begging for attention. My dick is as big
and hard as it can get, the bloods rushing to it, aching for you, but
I resist the temptation, as I lick and suck you harder and faster.
You lift your legs up onto my shoulders, and your ass raises of the
bed. It is almost impossible to keep my mouth on your slit. Sweat is
beading on your body, your legs are tightening around my neck as you
buck like a bronco. I drive my tongue into your hole as deep as I
can, and lick the walls of your pussy. You scream like a banshee,
your legs squeeze my head, your body stiffens as the juices flow from
your cunt to my mouth, and the waves of orgasm travel from head to
toe. Your breathing is heavy as your body relaxes, and you release
the hold on my head with your legs. My dick is throbbing now, and is
ready for action. I slide up your sweaty body. Our tongues meet and I
give you a taste of your pussy as they entangle again. The head of my
cock is sliding along your swollen lips, searching for the warmth of
your love nest. I continue to tease your cunt, heating you up again,
I rub the head over your clit, and around your lips, occasionally
stopping at your entrance, but resisting the temptation to push
forward as your hips raise to meet mine. Our bodies are now begging
for each other, both are moaning, both are sweating, both are moving
trying to meet each other. It is time....I push the head of my dick
inside you, you beg for more, but I move slow. Giving you just a
little at a time. Finally I am inside you, right up to my balls. I
remain there motionless, feeling the warmth wrapped around my cock,
feeling your inner muscles tighten around me. I begin to fuck you
with long deep slow strokes, not trying to keep up with the pace your
are wanting, but keeping my pace, letting you feel my entire length
with each and every stroke. We are both in heat now, our mouth's are
locked together, our breathing is hard, the moaning is loud. I am
thrusting into you harder and faster now. Our sweaty bodies are
moving as if they are one. Then I stop......and roll you over on your
stomach, lift your ass, and push into you from behind. I lay on your
back and cup your breasts with my hand, your nipples of course are
hard. Slowly, I begin to move my dick inside you, in small circular
motions first, then sliding in and out. Our bodies are drenched with
the sweat from our fucking. We are both breathing hard, as I begin to
pound into you, harder and faster, my are balls slapping against your
butt. Our pace quickens, as you lean back into my every thrust, your
hand is rubbing your clit, we are nearing our climax, together. As I
begin the feel the surge of cum flow through my cock, I can feel your
pussy muscles tighten around my dick. Your body tightens as we cum
together. Your pussy squeezes every drop from my dick as I collapse
on your back. We lay motionless for several minutes, our bodies
covered in sweat, our breathing labored, my dick still in your pussy.
You close your eyes to go back to sleep. I open my eyes and realize,
I'm all alone and have been dreaming.

Comments:
That does sound like a wonderful wonderful way to wake up...sigh...

hugs
Des
 
Your last two posts were exceptionally moving
and inspiring. They were lovely.
 
Thanks for the kind words, but I have to say that the vanilla sex posts are so much easier for me to write than the more edgy stuff that I feel like I'm being very lazy when I write it.

You may not like the slant of the other posts sometimes, but it's pushing myself into writing about extreme sexual activity that I intended to be the main focus of this blog.

Since I'm trying to post once a day for the sake of developing my writing skills, I will have post more of the softer sex posts since I'm currently having trouble finding mental traction for the rough stuff.
 
I always enjoy coming home and reading your newest post.
Fantastic and yummy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.