Friday, May 19, 2006

You're Just the Fuck Slut

You are a lovely sight standing naked facing the wall waiting for me.
You’ve decided to let me do you.
You’ve read my blog and have told me what turns you on,
what turns you off and what really scares you shitless.
“I understand your need.”
“I hope you do.” You touch the wall to steady yourself as your legs feel weak with anticipation.
“My words will put you in your own secret whorespace.”
You think, “Maybe…”
“You’re going to get yourself lost in a paradise of arousal.”
“Ummm”
“In your day-to-day life, people expect so much from you.
Don’t you get tired of being the one they come to for guidance?”
“Oh, yes. I’ve got too many responsibilities.”
“This is where you get to let go of all that.
I’m going to over-power you with verbal abuse.
Then, I’m going to fuck you in every way possible.”
Your legs start to shake again in reluctant arousal.
You touch the wall to steady yourself again.
“This isn’t making love, this is you being taken.
And it doesn’t matter what you want or how you feel,
because I’m in charge here and you’re just the fuck slut.”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.