Saturday, May 20, 2006

Whip the Crack

The whip is ten feet long with a nine inch handle. I coil it and rub it against your ass. Then, I uncoil it and snap it. The loud crack of the whip makes you jump. I make a loop with the thick part of the whip and slap your ass with it.
"Who's in charge here?"
"You are, Sir."
"Yes, I am."
"And what are you?"
"I'm your fuck slut."

"Glad you're paying attention.
And how am I going to fuck you?"
"Any way you want, Sir."
I run the whip through your left armpit, up over your left shoulder, across the back of your neck, over your right shoulder and back out through your right armpit.
"Bend over."
You bend forward, then feel the whip hold you snugly in place.
"Spread your legs and tilt your hips to offer me your cunt."
You do this as best you can to comply.
"That's a good slut."
You feel my cock rubbing you vaginal lips seeking your hole.
"You're such a nasty girl wanting to get fucked.
You'll do anything for me, now, won't you whore?"
"Yes, Sir."
I shove my dick into your pussy. You moan with the pleasure of it spreading your vagina wide as it plows deep inside you. It's slightly painful at first, but goes away with your slippery wetness.
"Do you want it harder, you filthy bitch?"
"Yes, Sir, fuck me harder, please."
I pull the whip tied around you to force you backwards as I thrust forwards.
"Oh, Jesus, fuck me like that, fuck me hard, fuck me hard."
"Harder and faster, you wothless slut?"
"Oh, yes, yes, yes..."
You mind is clear and focused on the fucking.
I am ramming you poor cunt as hard as is humanly possible.
You are being jerked back and forth like you're on a galloping horse without the reins.
"What are you?"
"Fuck slut."
"Whose?"
"Yours"
You feel an orgasm swelling up.
"You're a filthy whore."
"Yes, I'm a fuckin' whore.
Don't stop!"

Comments:
ooo pussy ticking.. hehe .. u write so well
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.