Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Watch Me Fuck You

I said, "I want to show you something. Off the bed, I take you by the hand and lead you in front of the mirror that fills the back of the room above the sink and counter top. The only light for the room has come from the bright fluorescent lights above this mirror. From the view in the mirror we can see each other very clearly.

I come up behind you and put my arms around you to hold your breasts and kiss your shoulder. You can feel my hard cock against your ass. I bend you over sideways in front of the long counter. I spread your legs slightly and rub my cock against your hot pussy lips. Because your legs are long, I can keep my legs straight. If I had to bend my legs because you were lower than me, then then it would strain my leg muscles and I wouldn't be able to last long. With you, slut, I can do this, one of my favorite position in one of my favorite places, for a very long time.

I say, "Watch me fuck you!" You look in the mirror to see my cock pressed into your nasty fuck hole.

You feel me enter with a sudden force that stretches your vagina, especially the first two inches, the most senstive ring part. You emit a surprised sound of pleasure. I push forward to be deeper in you. Then I reach down and pull her hips back and push in deeper. Our eyes meet in the mirror and we lock in on each other as we feel the passion build. I reach forward to hold your breasts and roll your very erect and sensitive nipples between my fingers. Then, I straighten up and rub your ass, press the top and spread it out to show the pretty rosebud of your asshole. You like this and I press my thumb in there. "Oh," you squeak, "yes." I move my thumb around but not to penetrate there, only to stimulate your senses there. Never stopping the fucking, but adding sensations and little surprises to peak it for both of us before I start driving it home. I have very little concept of time in this. Time is lost in this frenzied sexual pace of discovery with each other.

I give your ass a slap and I hear you squeal in pleasure, your moaning increases with the faster pace of my thrusts. So many things are visible from behind and in the mirror. I can see my dick sliding in and out, how your vaginal lips slide in and out with my cock. I look in the mirror to see your perfect sized breasts bouncing back and forth. You begin to push back to meet my hard fucking. You glance at me, at us, in the mirror. She has that look. There's that look she gets that says I can't believe this is happening. There's that look that says I can't believe how good this is, and just when you begin to accept the reality of it, I do something that take the level of intensity up another unthinkable notch. Then, there's that look that says I give up, just fuck me, take me wherever you want, 'cause I've lost control and I don't care anymore, just let me get fucked any way you want cause I'm lost in it, not thinking anymore, do anything you want with me 'cause it's so amazing I just want to experience it. We're not in this world anymore, we're in sex heaven.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.