Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tit Fuck

When she opened the door, my eyes almost popped out of my head. She was dressed in a sheer black silk robe that clung to all her curves and left nothing to the imagination. She chuckled with amusement at the expression on my face as she invited me in.

"Have a seat." she said in her husky sexy voice.

"Ummm --" I said brilliantly.

With that, she unbelted the robe and let it fall to the floor. Her body was perfect, voluptuous yet firm and toned. I was so surprised that I started to get up, but she gently pushed me back down and dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Relax," she whispered. "Relax and let me do the work.” Her eyes were dancing as she unzipped my fly and pulled out my manhood. She moaned when she saw the size of it. "It's been a long time since I sucked such a beautiful cock."

"My god," she whispered. "It's even bigger that I imagined." She looked up at me, her expression glazed with lust, then slowly began taking my cock into her mouth. I groaned as her soft lips slid over the head, then down the length of my shaft. Her eyes closed with pleasure as she began sucking me

Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned deep in her throat as I filled her mouth. I leaned back in the chair and enjoyed the sight of her beautiful face bobbing up and down on my cock. Her full lips were stretched tight around my thick meat, but she gradually took more and more of me into her hot wet mouth. I groaned out loud, as much with amazement as with pleasure. She looked up at me, her big eyes twinkling impishly. Then she pulled me out of her mouth and pumped me slowly with her hand.

"Will you be rough with me," she panted. "I like it rough, make it rough and nasty!” I couldn't believe my luck. Here was one of the most desirable women I’d ever met not only giving me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had, but begging me to slut-fuck her in the bargain. I grabbed a handful of her thick hair and began fucking her mouth brutally. She gagged as I forced more of my cock into her eagerly working throat, but she didn't try to pull away. I had a sudden inspiration and reached down to pick up her robe. I pulled the belt of the silk robe out and used it to bind her hands behind her back. I stepped back and looked at her for a minute. She was the perfect picture of submission, kneeling, her hands bound behind her, panting with lust.

Her tousled hair hung in sweaty strands across her face, but I could see the glaze of passion in her big eyes. I grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her head back. She gasped with pain and surprise, but there was a deep sexual arousal in her whimpering. I hoisted her to her feet by her hair, then threw her face-down over the arm of the couch. I stepped behind her, grabbed another handful of her hair, and pulled her back against my cock. She groaned deep in her throat as my thick shaft parted the lips of her pussy. She was soaking wet, and the head of my cock slid easily back and forth between the delicate folds of her cunt as I teased her with it. "Please," she sobbed. "Put it in. Give it all to me --. I'll do anything, anything you want, but please fuck me."

I let her beg for a minute or two more then shoved myself balls-deep into her with one massive thrust. She gave one gut wrenching shriek and started coming. I could feel the muscles of her cunt spasming, contracting and clutching frantically at my dick as I pounded her mercilessly.

"God," she wailed. "It's so good --.it's so fucking big, I can't stop --.I can't stop coming all over it. Harder, harder, tear me apart with it --" I kept my hold on her hair and grabbed her wrists with my other hand, and used those holds as a handle to pick her up and slam her back against my cock, over and over as she sobbed and groaned and came again and again. Finally, I felt her go limp in my grip. I undid her bound wrists, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, where I deposited her in her massive king-sized bed. I still hadn't come, and as I looked down at her magnificent naked body, I thought about burying myself in her sweet cunt again.

I was just about ready to resign myself to a massive case of blue balls when she began stirring. Her eyes opened and immediately zeroes in on my still-erect cock. "My God," she whispered, her voice hoarse from screaming. "It's still hard." She beckoned me over to her and lay on her back. "Put it between my tits," she said. "I want to look at it." I climbed up on the bed and straddled her. My cock landed between her beautiful tits with a wet plopping sound that drew another groan from her. "Mmmm --" she said as she grasped her breasts in her hands to pull them tighter around my cock. "Fuck my tits now --" I was happy to oblige, especially when she began licking the head of my cock on the upstroke.

"Come," she begged me. "Please come. I want to taste your hot white come. I want to lick it off my face." She saw the effect her dirty talk was having on me and began alternating licks and sucks with her whispered diatribe.

"You like that, stud?" [Lick] "You like it when your little tramp talks dirty?" [Lick, suck]

"I want you to fuck me again --" [Long suck].

"Anywhere, anyway you want me." [swirl of the tongue around the head]

"Mmmmm, you really are an all-day lollipop, aren't you? Come on, come in your slut's mouth." She grabbed my ass in both hands and pulled me to her hot, eager mouth as I began coming. I hollered out loud and grabbed the bedpost as I shot spurt after spurt into her waiting mouth. She swallowed frantically, but she couldn't contain it all and some trickled down her chin. She gave a sultry laugh and licked it up as I pulled out of her mouth.

“Mmmmmmmm --.." she said. "That was a pretty good, but..."
"But what?" I asked.
She grinned, "I want it rougher and nastier next time, I know you can you do that for me cause I've read the nastiest things in your blog."
"Yeah, well, I was holding back my dirty talk for next time."
"Good, because I think you'll have to do it next time or this will be the all you get."
"I’ll take that as a challenge."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.