Monday, May 15, 2006

Time to Stop Playing Games and Get Serious

“Here you are naked, on your hands and knees like a bitch in heat, in a motel room with a man you hardly know, with a vet’s thermometer stuck up your slut hole, pretending to be examined for vaginal dryness.” I pull the six inch long thermometer out of your cunt and rip off the thong with one good strong pull. I slide the glass tube under your nose and say, “Smell how dirty you are. You’re a filthy slut that likes to play games.”

“You don’t need this role play, you need to be treated like the dirty slut you are.”
You are so shocked; you don’t know what to say. You’re a little frightened at the unexpected turn of events.

“Now the real examination starts, where we see how LOW I can make you go.“ I slap your ass, then I slap you cunt. “You’re mine to do with as I please. Address me as ‘Sir’ from now on.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I reach around your back and slap your tits from both sides, back and forth. You shudder and shake from the mix of pleasure and pain. There’s something you crave about being on the threshold of pain that brings you inexplicable pleasure.

I walk to the side of the bed where your head is down out of sight flushed red from pure excitement and embarrassment. I pull your hair and bring your face to the level of my dick. I slap your face with my dick. You open your mouth in invitation to suck me, but I won’t let you have the pleasure. A drop of pre-cum extends across your cheek and smears on both sides of your face as I hit you right and left with my hard throbbing cock “You cum-faced slut. You want to suck me. You want to be my cocksucker. You want to make me cum in your mouth so you can drink every drop of my cum."

"Please, fuck my face and shoot your load into my mouth. I want to taste your cum."

I bend forward and spank your ass hard and remind you to say, "Sir!"

"Yes, Sir."

I bend back and place my dick at you lips, "Lick me."
You lick the pre-cum from the tip of my dick. I slide my cock in between your lips.
You suck in an attempt to bring me deeper inside your mouth.

"You want me to fuck your face? That’s not nasty enough for you. You’re gonna do things more humiliating and depraved than that.” I pull my dick out of your mouth, let go of your hair and your face falls.
“Ass up and face down, my lowly cum slut.”

I move behind you and say, "Spread your cheeks, now!"

















Druuna Art by Serpieri
Source: Google Group: Erotic Art and Fantasy 1

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.