Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Time to Give It Up

"I want you dirty"
"I want you to get nasty."
"I want you to be my slut."

"I am your slut."
"I want to be treated like the dirty whore I am."

"Good!"
"You're just my fucktoy and don't forget it."

"Yes, Sir."
Smack, smack, smack.
"Ow, I mean, Yes, I'm your fucktoy."

"We need to prepare you to be ravaged."
"I'm going to use you for my selfish pleasure."
"I don't care if it pleases you or hurts you."
"All that counts is that I get to see you give it up to me."
"Give up whatever pride you might have left."
"Give up whatever sense of decency you have left."
"Give up your body and lose any control you have left."
"I'm going to use you any way I want until you have nothing left."
"Until you are like a lifeless rag doll."
"Until you are rode hard and put away wet."

You lower your hands down the wall;
bending over and offering your ass to me,
then tilting to expose your cunt.

Comments:
My first comment is a good one. Thanks!

DTM
 
Found you via Bliatz. Thanks loads for including me in your list of dirty links.

Welcome to the DirtyTalkinWorld!

DTG xxoo
 
I'll strive to be as dirty as you, but you've delivered a formidable legacy of excellent work over an extended period of time. Time will tell if I can keep it up long enough and cum close to you.
;-)
DTM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.