Thursday, May 04, 2006

Time to Get You Wet

You lower your hands down the wall;
bending over and offering your ass to me,
then tilting in an attempt to entice me into your cunt.

"What a pretty asshole and cunthole you have."

"Umm, well, are you gonna fuck me in my ass or in my cunt?"

"What a nasty girl you are."
"So you think you deserve to be fucked already."

"Yes, please fuck me."

"You have made me good and hard."
"Feel this."
I rub the head of my cock down the crack of your ass, they up across your vaginal lips.
As I move it over the your openings, you have an involuntary shudder and shiver as I rub your clit. You spread your legs trying to open yourself up to me. You reach instinctively to press me into your cunthole with one hand while steadying yourself with the other against the wall.

"Put your hand back on the wall, you slut!"
"You've got my dick wet."
"I'm not shoving it inside you wet."
"It's going to be dry so it feels like it's splitting you apart."

"Oh, I love that."
"Wipe it off and ram it in me hard."

"Later."

"Later? I want it now."

"You get this now."

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"Oh, shit, you bastard!"

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"mmutherFucker, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"You're one fiesty cunt."
"I like that."
"But I'm gonna break you."
"Break you down to the worthless slut you want to be."

"Well, spanking my ass isn't gonna do it"
"It's a pleasurable pain thing, ya know"

"Yesh, I know."
"But I'm just warming you up for the rough part."

"Promises, promises..." you grin thinking you're too tough for me to handle.

Laughing, "You're really want to make me mad, don't you?"

"Yeah, I want it rough."
"I want an angry fuck."

"Get down on your hands and knees like a dog in heat, you slimy cunt."

Comments:
I love it :-)
 
Thanks hev!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.