Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tied

She's such an obedient slut, this one is...
She's earned her collar by being such a good cocksucker.
She's become an enthusiastic cumslut.
She feels some of my cum drying at the edges of her mouth and down her chin.
She was so patient as I tied her up.
She likes to be restrained like this.
She likes to feel totally helpless and at my mercy.
She waits here for me to torture her in some new and unexpected way.
She never knows what I will do to her, but she knows she deserves my harsh treatment. She nervously worries with dripping wet anticipation. One snip of my rope shears will remove the thong and make her slut holes available for me to fuck. I can ride her ass and pull her hair. The rope bra squeezes her breasts when I pull it. From the other side, you would see her nipples pushed out, engorged, and extended. I will reach around and pinch them as she approches a climax while I fuck her from behind. I will put a nice soft pad under her knees. I'm not a cruel fucker, just the dirty minded, foul mouthed one who will fuck her roughly, fuck her senseless. The pain and the pleasure of it pushes away everything else that's in her head as she gives herself completely over to me and loses herself in the feeling of being well fucked.


Photo Source: Google Group: Fetish Picture Post

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.