Sunday, May 07, 2006

Strung Up

"You gonna do some chin-ups there?"

I pull on the bar in the doorway to see if it's secure.
"Right hand"
"You'll notice that this knot does not tighten around your wrist when you pull it. "

"That's considerate of you."
I pull the rope tied to your wrist up and over the chin-up bar and tie you left wrist to the other end of the rope. You are standing naked in the doorway to your bedroom with your arms tied up and your ankles tied down. My hand glides along your jawline down your neck and cups your breast. I squeeze your tits and pull your nipples. I watch your nipples get erect and harder as I pinch them. I slap your breasts gently, then harder.

"Fucker!"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, it just surprised me."

"Address me as Sir."

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you ready for more?"

"Yes, Sir."

I step up against you, reach around and spank your ass.
Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.
You shudder, shiver and fall limp hanging by your wrists.
















Druuna - bound
Source: Google Group: Erotic Art and Fantasy 1

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.