Thursday, May 25, 2006

Strap-On Dilemmas

Her ground rules are that I can fuck her if she can fuck me. Look at her. She's got the kind of erotic attitude that you only find in a woman once or twice in a lifetime. It's an offer I find hard to turn down even though my asshole has never been penetrated. I'm a virgin and something tells me she won't be gentle with me. She knows I won't be gentle with her. Am I willing to taste some of my own medicine to get to make her my slut. What will I become when she has her way with me? Is it a slippery slope that could take me to new and unimagined depths of depravity?

Look at her closely. Click on each picture and see how sure of herself she is.

She knows exactly what she's doing. She's done this before and craves the power it gives her. She is excited about the exchange of power with me. The dymanic shift from dominance to submision is highly erotic to her.

She will let me do whatever I want to her for as long as I want.

The fucking dildo scares me. You should see the way she struts around with it sticking out proudly.

Now, I understand much better why some of my sluts were literally shaking in their boots. I make women take it in the ass. Shouldn't I experience it for myself? Is it gay to let a woman fuck me in the ass?

This is, in essence, a matter of testing one's limits. How far will you go to satisfy your need to be true to your nature? This I would probably do, but if she had a dom who would let me have her if I sucked his cock or let him fuck me in the ass, I would draw the line and decline. In real life, I will never face these choices. In this blog, I can explore all kinds of possibilities. I will probably write about going beyond my normal real life limits in some posts.


Photo Source: Google Group: Fetish Picture Post

Comments:
Very very hot and sexy.
I think what I like the best is the fact that she has blue balls.
 
And did you notice the two little silver ones beneath the blue ones... I think those should be inside the panties!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.